Community Support
Reaction score

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

martlet

Reaction score
Without any doubts Neobux, GagaBux and ALL Bux-serie of PTC programs are SCAMS!
Don't waste your time for them!

eazyb

Reaction score
I have been using Neobux since September 09. So far I received one payment and waiting for 2nd payment.

I tested the purchases of referrals but it does not work for me. I received couple of clicks by them and received back only the money I invested in them.

How do you like the new design of neobux? It looks very professional but I miss the old design.

ata.online

Reaction score
Neobux is an interesting concept. But don't expect to earn money immediately. As soon as your rental period is up, you have buy more referrals. Some people just about break even. It is all a numbers game. Those that invest more, (thousands of dollars) will see some profits after some months.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Neobux is an interesting concept. But don't expect to earn money immediately. As soon as your rental period is up, you have buy more referrals. Some people just about break even. It is all a numbers game. Those that invest more, (thousands of dollars) will see some profits after some months.

It is very difficult to get referrals, how do you get referrals please give me some idea for getting referrals without having direct conversation with people.

ata.online

Reaction score
You have to rent the referrals every month which can be quite expensive. Also, there are restrictions on the amount of direct referrals you can signup, especiallly for a newbie who just joined.
I joined and realised to earn good money you need to upgrade to Gold, platinum which costs hundreds of dollars and then you have to buy referrals every month. Some people earn, if they have the money before joining.

priyaa161

Reaction score
You have to rent the referrals every month which can be quite expensive. Also, there are restrictions on the amount of direct referrals you can signup, especiallly for a newbie who just joined.
I joined and realised to earn good money you need to upgrade to Gold, platinum which costs hundreds of dollars and then you have to buy referrals every month. Some people earn, if they have the money before joining.

Oo. So all this referrals are paid one and to earn we need to purchase their plans. Now I'm surely say, guess what? Neobux is scam.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oo. So all this referrals are paid one and to earn we need to purchase their plans. Now I'm surely say, guess what? Neobux is scam.

What he is talking about is that if you have no time and efforts in getting your friends to join, you can buy referrals. The direct referral limit is currently around 160, and I bet you wont reach that limit in a good while, and if you do, there is always inactive referrals that get removed after some time

priyaa161

Reaction score
What he is talking about is that if you have no time and efforts in getting your friends to join, you can buy referrals. The direct referral limit is currently around 160, and I bet you wont reach that limit in a good while, and if you do, there is always inactive referrals that get removed after some time

Thanks for the explanation. But if I'll ask my friends to join then they are going to be inactive as well and my friendship will be on stake. Tell me how much can I earn without having any referrals. Can I still be able to pay for VPS from that earning (like You).?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. But if I'll ask my friends to join then they are going to be inactive as well and my friendship will be on stake. Tell me how much can I earn without having any referrals. Can I still be able to pay for VPS from that earning (like You).?

That depends on how many ads you got. The ads are country specific, US people will get a lot more than others as usual, I only got 4 per day, sometimes up to 5 - 6, so the least you can earn on any day is $0.04.

The goal is to spread the link in any way possible, but not make it look like spam. If you make it look like spam you are surely gonna get a bad reputation, but if you describe the service, and explain as I do, it is more likely that you gonna get referrals. I only got 1 of my real life friends to sign up, he clicked a couple of hundreds ads then got enough. That's mostly because my friends aren't interested in the internet as I do, with hosting at all. They buy expensive stuff and then PTC's is not a good option to earn money if you don't want to spend hours of work.

Most of my referrals are people I don't even know. I only know one of my referrals, and that is TechAsh. The rest is people who saw my link on a forum or searched on bing for neobux (my link was #1 in the bing search results for neobux for a couple of months)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Another $15 received:

l1Ivwe.jpg