Susspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamstory.owner30

Reaction score
Look! My account hosting has been susspended for days i want you to fix it now! I am fedup with waiting for your big assess to move! If you do not unsusspend my account you will get a message from me with not very nice words in!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

There is a note attached to your account saying "Do not unsuspend". This means that a member of staff has found that you have broken the rules in some way. We will not unsuspend you account.

If we get a message from you "with not very nice words in" you will be permanently banned, and possibly reported to your ISP.

dreamstory.owner30

Reaction score
Hello,

There is a note attached to your account saying "Do not unsuspend". This means that a member of staff has found that you have broken the rules in some way. We will not unsuspend you account.

If we get a message from you "with not very nice words in" you will be permanently banned, and possibly reported to your ISP.

Hmm.. Well can the staff atleast tell my why my account is susspended? i dontknow what i did to brake the rules

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I will see if I can find out who suspended you, they may be able to provide more information as to exactly why you were suspended.

dreamstory.owner30

Reaction score
aha, ok thanks. I hope i will get a reply soon..

Someone called anna your staff said that the owner of the company suspended me, but i want to know why?? I did not do anything wrong, if i did what was it? i am really confused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.