CashBoxy.com , Get your $0.25 bonus on registration !!!

money_mashine33

Reaction score
CashBoxy.com , Get your $0.25 bonus on registration !!!

Best GPT site.

logo.png

Here at CashBoxy We offer you the chance to get paid by completing simple, and mostly absolutely free offers on the internet. It is a very simple process which we explain in more detail here. To make a long story short, simply type in your paypal email, and a list of offers will appear for you to choose from to complete. We have also made available to you an offers search, and a list of the top completed offers for the month.

Register here:

http://cashboxy.com/ (No referral link)

headd.png

Register here:

http://cashboxy.com/ (No referral link)​

money_mashine33

Reaction score
Not PTC, most of the PTC sites are , or become SCAM. This is GPT site , that pay for offers. Sure money, no Scam.

money_mashine33

Reaction score
Referral Contest Started!!! – Winners , top 5 users with most referrals. 0 Comments
Referral Contest Started!!! - Winners , top 5 users with most referrals.
Contest start at : July /28/ 2011
Contest end at: August / 31 / 2011
Contest requirements:
The winning members are the members that have most referrals during this period.
Member/referrer must have at least one offer completed/credited.
We will count only referrals that have at least one offer completed/credited.
If some member its catch/logged trying to cheat the system (using proxy or some other cheats) will be permanent banned.

1 place: $3 + 1 week free banner space in the banner rotation in site + blog
2 place: $2 + 5 days free banner space in the banner rotation in site + blog
3 place $1 + 3 days free banner space in the banner rotation in site + blog
4 place $ o.50 + 1 day free banner space in the banner rotation in site + blog
5 place $ o.25 + 1 day free banner space in the banner rotation in site + blog
Have nice earnings all.

bonic199917

Reaction score
Most of the sites do not contains offers for my country or they do not pay. I tried so many sites, but they all become SCAM. I hope you can menage with your site good. Do not lie to your members and you'll be OK. I have a few sites and never lied. Click to see http://inClix.info - this is my newest site. Maybe we can exchange some free advertising? Advertising is always welcome for all site owners... PM me if you agree :)

Last edited:

money_mashine33

Reaction score
Most of the sites do not contains offers for my country or they do not pay. I tried so many sites, but they all become SCAM. I hope you can menage with your site good. Do not lie to your members and you'll be OK. I have a few sites and never lied. Click to see http://inClix.info - this is my newest site. Maybe we can exchange some free advertising? Advertising is always welcome for all site owners... PM me if you agree :)

Yes i agree, i know and i've been scammed to from some websites. But why i will like my site to become scam ??? If i scam , then bad reputation will be spread all over the internet about my site = No earnings for me. I like to be honest and my site to be honest, cause honest sites live long and when my members are happy and earning then i am earning = we are all happy. :)
And yes , we can exchange ads , like banners. Will PM you soon.

What about Alertpay can I withdraw it?

Sorry friend , AlertPay payments its not available yet. I will add AlertPay payments , when i will have some cash on my AlertPay account , so i can pay the members from AlertPay (This will be soon to). If you are registered to cashboxy.com , you will be informed of that update via email.

Last edited:

Twysted

Reaction score
this site...cashboxy.com is scam, they stats say they have earned over 100$ but reality they only earned 1.80$

money_mashine33

Reaction score
this site...cashboxy.com is scam, they stats say they have earned over 100$ but reality they only earned 1.80$

This site its not Scam , TOTAL EARNED its not TOTAL PAID , every member gets $0.25 on registration , so get calculator and count all members x 0.25 + earnings from members + referral bonus = TOTAL EARNED.

Please don't post if you don't know what you are posting, and don't give wrong impression about my site to other members. First learn what all this means.

Thanks

money_mashine33

Reaction score
uhh, thank you,but ..i am a total newbie, can you teach me how to earn from this?? thanks :)

This is simple

Get Paid To/GPT site
Avaible earnings options:

Get paid to do offers - chose offer , read the description and do what its in the description earn $0.0100 up to more then $10.00
Get paid to Click - Click ad , wait 30 sec , earn $0.0100 to $0.0125

*You already get $0.25 on registration
*Get $0.10 for every registered referral
*Get 25% of your referrals earnings

Get in the contests == cash
Be active in the forums == cash
soon play games == cash

kanedxn71

Reaction score
Every time i see a offer like this it always ends out badly or looks too good to be true. Earning money can never be this easy and obviously there will be a catch somewhere. So what is it? Making money in life is never as simple as, oh click an ad wait 30 seconds...BAM! Money in the bank!

money_mashine33

Reaction score
Every time i see a offer like this it always ends out badly or looks too good to be true. Earning money can never be this easy and obviously there will be a catch somewhere. So what is it? Making money in life is never as simple as, oh click an ad wait 30 seconds...BAM! Money in the bank!

Its actually true and very easy.

This is the point.

Our affiliate partners pay us for every completed offer from our site -> we pay our members for every completed offer that our Affiliate partners report as completed. We get paid in percents for every completed offer.