Review my wordpress how-to blog.

armour1997

Reaction score
Hello my name is Eli and i had started a blog called http://techating.com, the blog is about helping people with WordPress and we write their daily teaching you all the tips and tricks. Hope you like it, leave a comment guys i really need to opinion.

THANKS

Last edited:

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
You are having a perfect site, and there are a lot of useful information on your website. If you are writing daily, then, it will definitely increase your site's visibility. But I would recommend you to use a perfect background image for your website based on your site's content. Everything is working just fine.
Best of luck!! armour 1997.

Reaction score
I like the layout it's a unique one and I haven't seen many websites with that have that look. I think if you had a logo that would look better with the website. I have to say if you blog daily it will get your site more known and bigger. I also think that you need a favicon with out one it looks incomplete. I think the forums is a good idea it may get people interacting with you. I love that you offer free services it will help you get members as your offering web building. Other than that I think it's an amazing website all together I will keep checking it out.

armour1997

Reaction score
Awesome, i plan to add some more features but they are secrets for now.

Last edited: