I cant login in to my acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

documax1

Reaction score
I am simply waiting for the issue to be resolved, I see no solution to the problem in sight until the staff members of x10 get to work on the problem.

hanslowi

Reaction score
I am simply waiting for the issue to be resolved, I see no solution to the problem in sight until the staff members of x10 get to work on the problem.
Are you saying that it doesn't work for anyone?

documax1

Reaction score
I cannot say whether it does not function for anyone. I am assuming, given the amount of corroboration on the issue, that it does not work for anyone as of now. The only thing I am certain of is that this issue is a massive hindrance to my development schedule. Though I can hardly complain, as I am paying nothing for this service.

documax1

Reaction score
It does indeed, but I can only make the assumption that this issue has not been discovered by the staff.

hanslowi

Reaction score
My site is Hanslowinc.x10.mx and Im a college student now, just using it to learn html and css.

documax1

Reaction score
The colors are a little strange, but other than that. If you need any help with HTML, CSS, or PHP, please contact me. I am willing to help.

documax1

Reaction score
I spoke a little too quickly. The colors are alright, it was just a little to harsh at first sight. It would be cool if you created a comment system so people could give you feedback on your videos and other stuff directly on the website.

hanslowi

Reaction score
I spoke a little too quickly. The colors are alright, it was just a little to harsh at first sight. It would be cool if you created a comment system so people could give you feedback on your videos and other stuff directly on the website.

Its not serious or anything, just a fun side project I did a few months ago. I was gonna add the site to youtube, but you needed to upload a html file to your site to prove you owned it. Then I ran into the trouble of the login seeming completely broken.

documax1

Reaction score
Ah, I see. Even though you didn't ask, this is my little project: http://www.documa.x10.mx/ I'm not urging you to sign up, as it doesn't even do anything yet. (There's obviously a registration system, though.) It could be, in the future, a helpful medium for any projects you decide to make. Documa's main goal is to provide an easy platform to distribute your projects for feedback and just hosting.

hanslowi

Reaction score
Ah, I see. Even though you didn't ask, this is my little project: http://www.documa.x10.mx/ I'm not urging you to sign up, as it doesn't even do anything yet. (There's obviously a registration system, though.) It could be, in the future, a helpful medium for any projects you decide to make. Documa's main goal is to provide an easy platform to distribute your projects for feedback and just hosting.

Great job on the site, are you going into web design?

documax1

Reaction score
Well, going into web design is a relative term. I've been designing websites for 4 years and counting. The style can be credited to me, but the bulk of the PHP was done by one of the two other developers working on the project. I'm certainly exploring more web development techniques, and it would not be a lie to say this is the first large project I've started.

hanslowi

Reaction score
Well, going into web design is a relative term. I've been designing websites for 4 years and counting. The style can be credited to me, but the bulk of the PHP was done by one of the two other developers working on the project. I'm certainly exploring more web development techniques, and it would not be a lie to say this is the first large project I've started.
Awesome xD
Edit: Do you know how to fix the username on here, I want it to be Hanslowinc.

Status
Not open for further replies.