Status
Not open for further replies.

cjvolcom

Reaction score
Visiting my website displays only the text: Apache is functioning normally
and none of my content.
While attempting to access the cPanel displays:
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Visiting my website displays only the text: Apache is functioning normally
and none of my content.
While attempting to access the cPanel displays:
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
There's no hosting account linked with the forum account you post from, in order to look this up I'd need the email address for your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having exact same problem.
We did a bit of pruning of accounts that hadn't been logged into for the past 90 days, seeing that prior to today the last login was in November last year, I'm gonna guess this is what happened.

You're in luck though, since we didn't suspend the accounts prior (we have had automatic suspensions turned of since mid December when we started migrating accounts, otherwise you'd have been suspended around Christmas time) and thus warn users about being inactive we agreed that anyone coming along within a week of this prune would be able to get the accounts restored (we're keeping backups a bit longer then normally for terminations in this case).

I have alerted the admin that did the pruning, since the backups were not yet made available to me, as he said he would. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him about it.

cjvolcom

Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked with the forum account you post from, in order to look this up I'd need the email address for your account.
The email is *REDACTED*

Last edited by a moderator:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The email is *REDACTED*

I removed your email address. Your x10 user name is jdnotion and this is also supposed to be your forum user name. Something must have happened to de-synch the two.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@clownsga, @mcsaax10, @jdnotion
Your accounts should now be restored, please check that everything works properly.

Please note that should you have any remaining issue, start your own separate threads, that makes it easier to keep track of who got help and not already.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I am closing this thread due to no activity in several days. Please open new threads individually if the need arises. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.