Password reset email not arriving

reeldisc

Reaction score
Hello,

I have requested a password reset email and it is not arriving. I have checked spam and junk folders. Any advice or any other way to reset the password?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have requested a password reset email and it is not arriving. I have checked spam and junk folders. Any advice or any other way to reset the password?
Hello,

Can you please try this again? It seems your account did not fully migrate over to our new panel.

visionra

Reaction score
Good day !, i have Same password reset issue, please verify my account.

visionra

Reaction score
Good day! . Definitely after several days of trying 1-2 times the mail does not arrive.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Good day! . Definitely after several days of trying 1-2 times the mail does not arrive.
You might have gotten faster attention if you started your own thread as advised in the "Support Guidelines".
Your account was not properly transferred to the new backend, I have corrected this and you should now be able to reset the password properly.

visionra

Reaction score
You might have gotten faster attention if you started your own thread as advised in the "Support Guidelines".
Your account was not properly transferred to the new backend, I have corrected this and you should now be able to reset the password properly.
Thanks ! now i have access, x10hosting great service and philosofy for free web hosting.