Website Problem with DNS

olgwebsayt

Reaction score
Hello!

My website loads properly on other ISP.

However, there is this one ISP in our country that anyone who tried accessing my website has DNS error. All of them who complains are using the same ISP.

The issue is resolved when they change their DNS 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 that supposedly not needed to be done just to access websites.

Also, SSL is not loading when using Chrome Browser.

What to do?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Now, if you can see it through using those DNS servers, and it loads properly on other ISP, that would mean that the issue is an ISP issue (too long cache times perhaps). If it had not been viewable by any ISP it would probably have been our end though, but in this case it would be something else.

Your site loads fine in chrome for me with SSL. You might need to clear cache if you still have that issue.

olgwebsayt

Reaction score
Now, if you can see it through using those DNS servers, and it loads properly on other ISP, that would mean that the issue is an ISP issue (too long cache times perhaps). If it had not been viewable by any ISP it would probably have been our end though, but in this case it would be something else.

Your site loads fine in chrome for me with SSL. You might need to clear cache if you still have that issue.

The ISP I am referring is the best ISP in our country. The DNS Probe NXDomain error is experienced all over regions. It is again resolved when DNS of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 is configured.

Also, the ISP being pointed is loading any other types of website just fine without DNS settings tweaked - For except x10hosting websites.

Is there any other way to getaway with this problem? I guess it is not normal to view a website by tweaking DNS settings.

Thank you!! :)

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The ISP I am referring is the best ISP in our country. The DNS Probe NXDomain error is experienced all over regions. It is again resolved when DNS of 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 is configured.

Also, the ISP being pointed is loading any other types of website just fine without DNS settings tweaked - For except x10hosting websites.

Is there any other way to getaway with this problem? I guess it is not normal to view a website by tweaking DNS settings.

Thank you!! :)

If you can provide the ISP Name for us or possibly an IP address that is attempting to connect that can not we can troubleshoot.

Its possible the ISP itself is blocking and restricting access to our servers and by changing the DNS the ISP provides you are able to bypass the restrictions.

olgwebsayt

Reaction score
If you can provide the ISP Name for us or possibly an IP address that is attempting to connect that can not we can troubleshoot.

Its possible the ISP itself is blocking and restricting access to our servers and by changing the DNS the ISP provides you are able to bypass the restrictions.

Hi sorry for the late reply. Can I mention it just here or needs to be private. Again, I am firm, all over our regions using the ISP mentioned has always DNS errors access to x10hosting websites.

It might affect your services in the future.

Thank you and Regards, keep SAFE + HEALTHY.

olgwebsayt

Reaction score

It is PLDT. Please help :)

olgwebsayt

Reaction score

hi :)

olgwebsayt

Reaction score

hi :)

olgwebsayt

Reaction score

Hi Erik, yesterday in our time, your websites worked already with PLDT across the country without tweaking DNS settings.

However, this morning it does not work again anymore. What happened yesterday, it really worked across regions.

olgwebsayt

Reaction score
Hello x10Hosting Team!

It's almost two (2) years and this issue still persists. PLDT is the best selling ISP in the Philippines.

Kindly let me understand why x10hosting websites do not load for PLDT ISP, but works fine with other ISP providers.
(OR WHEN YOU PURCHASED A DOMAIN NAME)

This scenario might affect clients in our country to avail x10hosting services in the future.

Thank you for your usual support and understanding! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 5.38.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 5.38.23 PM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 4