Password Reset Not Arriving

Reaction score
Greetings!

I don't think my account was moved over to the new system because I'm not getting the pw resets in my inbox or spam folder.

Thanks,

Derek

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You were correct. I have now sorted this out so you should be able to reset the password now.

Reaction score
Awesome thank you! I was able to reset my password and log in successfully but I've been getting the following message for a few hours now: "Failed to create login token: key creation failed. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available." I'll keep trying.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome thank you! I was able to reset my password and log in successfully but I've been getting the following message for a few hours now: "Failed to create login token: key creation failed. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available." I'll keep trying.
You should now be able to login, I failed to notice that the account itself was not on the server itself, it may have been deleted when we did purge inactive accounts well over a year ago seeing as you did not login to the account between November 2019 and April 2020.

I have restored the only backup I could access to the server for you.

Reaction score
You should now be able to login, I failed to notice that the account itself was not on the server itself, it may have been deleted when we did purge inactive accounts well over a year ago seeing as you did not login to the account between November 2019 and April 2020.

I have restored the only backup I could access to the server for you.

Anna, I remember now what we did with this. We had redirected the URL to another project, but that project is now over and I'd like to rebuild the site on 10x, however, there seems to be a redirect or forwarding still in place from back when 10x was using cPannel so I don't have access to remove that redirect it seems.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Look inside public_html for a .htaccess most likely the redirect is in there, weather it was set with cPanel or DirectAdmin it would be done the same way on a webserver.