BannerExchange 1:1Ratio (click to read more)

Tjbond

Reaction score
bannerex.jpg

1:1 Ratio Banner Exchange Program.

• [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Q.[/FONT] [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]How does it work?[/FONT]
  • A.[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]When you register and upload your banner, you'll be given a code. If you put that code on your website it'll begin to create impressions/credit. Each time someone elses banner is displayed on your website you're given 1 impression/credit. These credits are then spent by displaying your banner on someone elses website.[/FONT]
  • Q. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What's the share ratio?[/FONT]
A.1:1
  • Q. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Is it free?[/FONT]
  • A. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Yes, the service is completely free and couldn't be easier to use.[/FONT]
  • Q. [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Are there any restrictions?[/FONT]
  • A.[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Only one; the dimensions of your banner.[/FONT]

Visit Us Today

http://ooc.x10hosting.com/

tittat

Reaction score
A banner exchange with 1:1 ratio.??? Not heard like this ratio ever before....
i will have a try.

Last edited:

Tjbond

Reaction score
Awesome... I hope to see you guys around.

I'll probably add some kind of weekly or monthly draw when i expand a bit more.

Basically I'll roll a pair of dice, and whatever it adds up to.. thats which member ill pick.

I'll probably give them 500-1000 impressions, not sure quite yet.

Thanks for the input & support.

Tjbond

javajenius

Reaction score
Watch out jesse, exchange core might have some competition. :biggrin:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
how can it possibly have a 1:1 ratio? people's impressions will not get used up.

Last edited:

Tjbond

Reaction score
I can always switch it to a 2:1 ratio, Just thought a 1:1 would be kind of nice.. since there are not many around.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
OK, cool, does it put that annoying text like x10 exchange does? If not I might use it.

Last edited:

Tjbond

Reaction score
OK, cool, does it put that annoying text like x10 exchange does? If not I might use it.
there is a "advertise here" image just to the left of the banner.. the same height so it doesn't look like it doesn't belong there, but you can remove it within the code (its not placed in the iframe).

The thing is, i know how annoying them text link's etc.. can get, so I'm not forcing people to have one of them link backs. But.. it would be nice if they could help get the word out, the more members, the better.. for everyone.

More members = more people that will get to see your banner.

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
would it be possible to choose a banner or a text link? a banner wouldnt fit my site dewsign but i would definately be interested in joining