Adsense to a Paypal Account

mcklovin

Reaction score
I realize that this question might come up often, but is google ever going to do this. It seems to make more sense than transferring to a bank account. Are there any services that currently do this?

gazzamc

Reaction score
Um...Google Adsense does pay via PayPal...
no they don't only cheque....if they do how come i havent seen it and i was looking for another payment type.Where abouts in the setting is paypal payment.

Scott B

Reaction score
Yeah, I want to use AdSense, but I would like payout to PayPal. I even sent them an email regarding this.
I think thats theres a Yahoo service that does it, but I think its in closed beta testing

Last edited:

arsonistx

Reaction score
Getting checks doesn't bother me really, but getting paid via PayPal would definitely be something that Google should do. I suppose it all depends on if the company has a PayPal account, which I highly doubt. They would have billions and billions of dollars in one account, which probably wouldn't be too safe anyways.

The only way I could think of them to do it legit is to add a bank account onto their PayPal account, and have no money in the actual account, but when someone needs to get paid, it would have to transfer from the bank through PayPal, but that takes 3-7 business days.

Last edited: