Make $100 Per Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesne

Reaction score
Here is a new, 100% real and legit method to make $100 a week or more.

This website will take 10 new people every month to make $100 in a week.

This website will contintue to make people $100 in a week until August! Join now!

http://makeingmoneyonlinewithme.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

admintwo

Reaction score
proof?....I am guessing it is your site?

Once someone confirms this works, I'll try it.

kesne

Reaction score
Just wait till next month, there will be 10 people that you can talk to. I cant show you payment proof because I dont pay anything. I will keep the current paypal money image updated so you can see my current earnings.

I've tried this method myself. It works. If it doesnt, I'll give you your money back.

Last edited:

arsonistx

Reaction score
How are we sure that it isn't a scam? I am not assuming things, I'm just helping out so everyone can gain a little trust. Some proof of earnings would be nice. If you have proven this method to work before, then you should be able to show some screenshots. I wouldn't just give $10 to a stranger if they said they would make me money.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Why is it when I read the site it sounds almost identical to a pyramid scheme?

Magically you've got a $10 fee to get in, with exactly 10 openings, with pay-to-receive directions to learn how to get $100.

Funny thing - 10 openings = 10 X $10 = $100 for you, which is what you're offering to teach. This is the killer though:

Now, its not only you that makes money, I'm going to make the money with you! I will make $100 with you just to prove that this system works.
Of course if you follow that system you'd make the $100 along the way.

Got any proof this isn't a pyramid style scheme? It's got some pretty dang big warning signs (promises of limitless income potential, little to no information about the site/product itself without paying to become a member, no actual product being sold). All sounds incredibly fishy, and as you've probably become aware, lots of x10's members aren't willing to go anywhere without proof, and your paypal image on your site says it's not only a very recent account (2008), but it's also unverified - I'm supposed to trust someone who can't even tie paypal to a bank account and go through the verification process? (mine cleared in about 3 days because of a delay in the verification process involving my bank).

Just wanna point out if this is indeed a pyramid scheme it is considered to be against x10's rules although not explicitly detailed - pyramid schemes are illegal, and as such fall under x10's illegal content rules.

I'm willing to take all this back if there is any amount of proof that it ISN'T what it sure as heck sounds/looks/smells like. Better be some good proof though, cause this looks fishy.

Last edited:

kesne

Reaction score
Why is it when I read the site it sounds almost identical to a pyramid scheme?

Magically you've got a $10 fee to get in, with exactly 10 openings, with pay-to-receive directions to learn how to get $100.

Funny thing - 10 openings = 10 X $10 = $100 for you, which is what you're offering to teach. This is the killer though:

Of course if you follow that system you'd make the $100 along the way.

Got any proof this isn't a pyramid style scheme? It's got some pretty dang big warning signs (promises of limitless income potential, little to no information about the site/product itself without paying to become a member, no actual product being sold). All sounds incredibly fishy, and as you've probably become aware, lots of x10's members aren't willing to go anywhere without proof, and your paypal image on your site says it's not only a very recent account (2008), but it's also unverified - I'm supposed to trust someone who can't even tie paypal to a bank account and go through the verification process? (mine cleared in about 3 days because of a delay in the verification process involving my bank).

Just wanna point out if this is indeed a pyramid scheme it is considered to be against x10's rules although not explicitly detailed - pyramid schemes are illegal, and as such fall under x10's illegal content rules.

I'm willing to take all this back if there is any amount of proof that it ISN'T what it sure as heck sounds/looks/smells like. Better be some good proof though, cause this looks fishy.
Trust me, I know that this sounds like a scam but it's not. I'm offering a Trail Run for people on x10hosting. It's completly free for you, just so I have some people to back me up.

If you wish to get in for free, simply email me at clicks@keen-studios.net with your username on this forum.

Thanks,
-Kesne

Nick1116

Reaction score
I will have proof if this works or not soon since I just gave him $10.00 and If it doesn't I'll just tell paypal and they'll reverse it

admintwo

Reaction score
I would like to believe you but, how about we do this, to try it, you give me 10 $ and I give it back, this will let me see how the program is so that I can be living proof, and give proof that it works?.......

If you make 100 USD from 10 USD, hey then, you must have 10 USD to spare, so I can be living proof of this claim you have made.

Tell me when you will accept what i said.

kesne

Reaction score
I agree to your offer, I just dont have my paypal account linked to anything (you can see in my paypal account screenshot).

I will let anyone here join for free if they wish. :)

Nick1116

Reaction score
This really works! it is not a scam and is not a pyramid scheme!

btw the reason y he has only 10 is for server overload...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
This really works! it is not a scam and is not a pyramid scheme!

btw the reason y he has only 10 is for server overload...

As I have been around a lot of online "Money Making" websites, its hard to believe it when someone just calmly comes out and says "It really works" or "its not a scam" and yet has nothing to show us to prove one way or the other.

Many sites say "Its real" or "It works" - and a few people will show a pay-out once or twice for small amounts, then you take a chance, invest a big amount and before the next payment - the company and people vanish.

Until there is something to prove to use its not a scam and "it works", then we'll continue to have our disbelief.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You can disbelieve all you want, you seriously are missing out though.

For x10 Hosting Members: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Make_Money_With_Me/index/

That is for FREE Registration. If you simply register on there, you will get in for free.

And yet, you see my point. "You are missing out, disbelieve all you want" ... but what do you show us to prove its real? Besides a "free" registration. Thats not proving me anything. Thats like dangling a worm for a fish and saying "Its free food" and then putting it in the water, but failing to tell them there is a hook around the worm.

kesne

Reaction score
There is no catch on this, all you have to do is register and you will join the project.

You could join and see for yourself.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
right and just take my money, folks don't register until theres visible proof i.e. a payment image, or a screenshot with both paypal and payment message on it

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
right and just take my money, folks don't register until theres visible proof i.e. a payment image, or a screenshot with both paypal and payment message on it

Isn't that what I've said? *laughs*

admintwo

Reaction score
I will try it, under the free registration. If I get paid, I will post every type of proof possible, including the check or paypal screenshot. : )

If its fake, well I will be honest and not post anything that is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.