!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? This thread probably isn't over, but since the other one was shut down, this thread hasn't been as popular.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
The longest thread i've ever seen was over 1200 pages, I think it was on the aspfree forums...

wh00p101

Reaction score
Hmm... So this is the longest thread on x10 at the moment? *waits for it to be closed*

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
That would be the worst thing to happen to this thread. Don't jinx the moderators wh00p101...

LHVWB

Reaction score
That would be the worst thing to happen to this thread. Don't jinx the moderators wh00p101...

Here I am! One of the evil moderators come to close this thread, in the name of progress. ;)

Its okay to have a thread to talk about stuff, just don't spam a whole lot of 'one liners' without any reason.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel my looming 6 exams which I have in about 3 weeks time, how's everyone else going with exams and etc. ?

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
No verbsite!!! I must stops you from locking the thread! You don't want to do the most evil thing ever!!! :p

lol I used the bad grammar on purpose :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hah what is adsense doing:
namnls-48.png

?????

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Ad-sense is supposed to do that. It's a bot just like Google Spider, but instead of acting like a spider, I also think that it searches your site for the ads as well.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't anyways. All the bot does is click on links, and when it hits infinite loops, it'll stop clicking on a certain link and move on. Nothing to worry about. I see Googlebot (not ad-sense) posting a new topic all the time on my forum, but nothing shows up.

D

dWhite

Well, Google spider does like to occasionally successfully report topics to moderators. :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL that would be funny. Has it ever caught actual topics that have needed to be moderated, or just the legit ones?

Scott B

Reaction score
lol. I think what its doing is just searching your site so it can display ads with matching content :p