Free Teamspeak Hosting!

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
I dont think this is breaking any rules (i hope not) and im prolly going to kill myself because of it, but in a series of events far to elaborate to get into right now but i will if some1 asks, i will be offering FREE TEAMSPEAK HOSTING!

Their is a max user online limit of 6 on each server, but i might raise that depending on how this test launch goes.
Any codec is allowed.
Admin web interface.
Can be password protected.
Supplies are limited so act now!

This is a test launch of this service. Although i am hoping to keep it online forever, i reserver the right to cancel any server due to any reason.

You can receive a server by private messaging me or emailing me at cyberxzt@zine-tech.com with the following information:

Server name:
Admin username:
Admin password:
Max users (up to 6):
Server password (if wanted):
Clan or Public server?
Server welcome message:

All that information can also be changed in web admin.

VPmase

Reaction score
Six users isn't a lot. If you are hosting this on a local server (as in your own) then that would make it worse. Imo.

Edit, also this should be in the Ads & Offers forum.

Last edited:

javajenius

Reaction score
Can you give us a better description? What is free team speak hosting?

bpmod

Reaction score
Well my mod team isn't picky. Just as long as it is up and running when we need it and it will grow in slots is all we ask.

E-mail sent.

THANKS

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Crap, i thought this was sending me emails wenever there was a post, lol. Yah it isnt much, but i want to see how well it is, ill prolly upgrade it later.

Multiple servers on a 100mb/s line so its nice and fast, heh.

Also yes, its hosted by me.

Last edited:

javajenius

Reaction score
If you have those nice speeds, why don't you set up your own server?;)

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
long story lol, btw my site just went down because The Planet just went down X.X there goes the 100% uptime i had for months lol

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
ok, ill have it up as soon as possible

Today at approximately 5:45 p.m., a transformer in our H1 data center in Houston caught fire, thus requiring us to take down all generators as instructed by the fire department. All servers are down.

We are working with the fire department, with our facilities staff on site, to assess the situation.

To keep you updated, we will send messages every 15 minutes in Orbit and here in our forum.

my luck -.-

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't understand why this service is free, with those resources, you could do a lot ;).