I plan to get a Nokia phone next year...

rtnario

Reaction score
...so, I thought I could ask for suggestions in this forum. ^_^

As of now, I own an N70, s60v2 FP2. I'm seriously going to get something with Symbian OS 9 or higher, AKA an S6o 3rd Edition device, but I'm not sure which ones would be best for me.

Also, I'm mainly gonna need a lot of space for music, and I'm really interested in playing the N-GAGE 2.0 platform games. That said, I'm really thinking about getting an N81 - 8G version.

Any suggestions? =D

sfan123

Reaction score
well nokia is spoose to have like something that willl beat iphone in a few months

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I'm not sure how good the more expensive models of Nokias are, but those that are from the free to $100 range have terrible battery life. I've seen talk times of 3 hours and a standby of 7 days.. I recommend just getting a phone that has good battery life

What good is a complicated phone if it only works for a few days between charging?

rtnario

Reaction score
@sfan123
Upcoming N96? That costs way too much for me...
And I never sided with Apple when it came to phones...always Nokia. Real veterans. ^_^

@Spartan Erik
Seriously. Say hello to N70. As said, it's my current phone, and the one I want to replace. It has all the features and it's basically the best compared to others of the same operating system (S60v2), but I've just about had it with the immense lag and the really damn short battery life. I want to move on to a new OS, with a new phone, that can, bluntly put, live longer.

Which is btw, according to my research on the N81, one of the strongest points of the phone I plan to get. Ho, hum =/

Any other suggestions?