My New Design

Scott B

Reaction score
I don't think it is in a clean installation since it is noted as one of the new Vista fonts, but I think Office 2007 and some other programs install it though

kkenny

Reaction score
Hey Scott, can I buy your old layout that used like the sliding pages?
(for x10 credits of couse)

bluid

Reaction score
i dislike this template, i mean why is the font size like 18px, when all it needs to be is 10-12, oh i see you made the common mistake of using less info and increasing the dont size.. :(
also the bottom of it with the brush looks inconsistant and would look better with a solid brush..

Sohail

Reaction score
It used to look very good when I last saw it, I'm at an internet an internet cafe at the moment and it looks a bit weird from here. I think there are a few problems but otherwise it looks great! The colour scheme is really professional and I am sure it would attract many visitors as long as you have enough content. As I always say, content is just as important as design.

Scott B

Reaction score
i dislike this template, i mean why is the font size like 18px, when all it needs to be is 10-12, oh i see you made the common mistake of using less info and increasing the dont size.. :(
there's not even any content yet...its still under development
Hey Scott, can I buy your old layout that used like the sliding pages?
(for x10 credits of couse)
sent you a PM
It used to look very good when I last saw it, I'm at an internet an internet cafe at the moment and it looks a bit weird from here. I think there are a few problems but otherwise it looks great!
Thanks, what are the problems you noticed?

pandong

Reaction score
to be honest, it doesnt look good. Do you really need that outer glow in the content box? A dark background with a dark container and white/gray text just dont cut it. Need's more improvement specially on the coding side.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you do a slice and code? It'd work much better in the long term. Please don't use the common excuse of 'but it'll take too long', because it will save time in the future. I'm sure I saw an offer in the marketplace where somebody was offering a slice and code service for 100 credits or something...you might want to check it out.

-Luke.

VPmase

Reaction score
I like it. The colors are nice and the layout is good. But I would change the blue box in the top left and probably put user info there or a login form ;)