trying to make a site with Photoshop, but..

catz154

Reaction score
Okay so here is what I need..
1] I made this design and I want to know how to slice this to make the white box separate from the others, so i can describe the different products?

2]how can I use the black products box as a background so I can put HTML text on it?

And for now I think that is it:drool:

Attachments

• products copy.jpg
    products copy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 61

konekt

Reaction score
Okay so here is what I need..
1] I made this design and I want to know how to slice this to make the white box separate from the others, so i can describe the different products?

2]how can I use the black products box as a background so I can put HTML text on it?

And for now I think that is it:drool:
If the products panel is always the same size, the best way to do it is to cut a 1x1 px. vertical cut of your gradient and use CSS to repeat it so it fills the box.

thejong

Reaction score
I recommend you take this course: Here

It actually really helped me out alot and was well worth it, also only a 2 hour course

gamerdude

Reaction score
If the products panel is always the same size, the best way to do it is to cut a 1x1 px. vertical cut of your gradient and use CSS to repeat it so it fills the box.
1x1 would only be one pixel.

tvphoto

Reaction score
you can use image ready
and then just kind make a scroll box, locate in the center of the page, then see whether you can move around to the left or right...
that's what i usually do :)