Account deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cointoss

Reaction score
Hi Corey, et al. My computer crashed and my windows disk cracked (ok, I stepped on it) so I wasn't able to log into the forums for about two months. I realize after two weeks my account gets suspended. However, after getting my computer up and running again, and logging into the forums and waiting a few days my account was still not active.

I went to x10hosting.com and tried to log-in and it wants me to link my hosting account with my forum account which leads me to believe it may possibly have been deleted. I don't need the account restored (if that's even possible, lol) because I'm tired of what it was anyways. What do I need to do now? Should I resign up or is it possibly another error? I haven't had to do this in a while, so I don't really remember what all you need.

cointoss
cointoss.x10hosting.com
adfree

Thanks so much. You have my eternal gratitude for offering this for free as I have nothing else to do with a HUGE amount of spare time since I'm like totally unemployed. You guys offer a great service and it comes with no hidden catches. I like that. I like you. I'm leaving now.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome back!

Your account was terminated on 05/22/08 for inactivity.

Feel free to register for a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.