Boredom Graphic

JuniorD

Reaction score
I was bored earlier today and I made this in about 30 minutes. Give harsh critique, because all I used was gradient overlays and strokes. :biggrin: (I prefer Grey and black.)

Attachments

• x10.png
    x10.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 42

withambition

Reaction score
I like it, but I'm not too fond of the styling on the text. Perhaps try using a smooth gradient instead of the cut-off ones?

JuniorD

Reaction score
i personnally hate smooth gradients on text.. makes it look dull and such.

JuniorD

Reaction score
i could make it less dull if i felt like it. pinky part of it? I never used pink.. are you color blind?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
i could make it less dull if i felt like it. pinky part of it? I never used pink.. are you color blind?

There's definitely a pinky-red glow in the x10 text and just below it. I like the graphic, not bad for 30 minutes really. I'm really bad at graphics, I'd like to improve but I don't get the time. I just get other people to do graphics and I write the code to stick it all together.

-Luke.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score

Yeah, in the bottom half of the text there is a very very slight pink tinge. I don't know why it looks pinky, maybe it's an optical illusion type thing.

withambition

Reaction score

Now now, there's no reason to be rude. You asked for critique and modulus was simply giving his/her opinion.

There is pink, but it's actually red mixed with gray. The southern half of "X10" contains the color.

pcjonathan

Reaction score
I bet I could do that on powerpoint 2007 in 5 mins, if you want me to show you i can, and there is a pinkish glow at the bottom in the text

JuniorD

Reaction score
Yeah... you try that. Those are from already made styles, you can brag when you make everything yourself. -.-. They pinkish effect must be a optical illusion because I have everything on a gray scale.

Last edited:

pcjonathan

Reaction score
I wasn't meaning to brag I was just saying it can be done in powerpoint 2007 quickly,
I did forget to say it is quite a good optical illusion!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
There is definately some colour. It's a kinda mauve colour.

x10oo1.jpg

Self explanatory really, the rectangle is a block of the strongest part of the colour.

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks the same to me... maybe I'm color blind? o.o. I don't like jpgs, stop it, ur evil.

Last edited: