Review: nightlife0230.co.nr

necii

Reaction score
i new site introducing a night life at my city ... a work with joomla 1.0.15 ... see it comment it ... tnx

Trigintillion

Reaction score
Well, it looks fairly orderly and colorful, but moderately so. 8/10.

And please post a link next time.

alcramer

Reaction score
Have you considered alternatives to GREY as a dominant color? It's cool if you think of it as techno, but it also evokes corporate, early Windows, Kim Il Sung, etc.
Just a thought. Nice work!
Al

necii

Reaction score
the site was on english but many ppl who visited site want it to be translated in serbian... im from serbia an site represent night life of my town .. the second thing i dont understand the validation part .. whats with that ... whats wrong .. and how i can fix that

Nathan H

Reaction score
" Validation" is basically how well the site preforms when compared to the "standards" set about html files. a validation error can be anything from a spelling error up to using something that doesnt exist. And your site is allowed to be in Serbian as long as there is an obvious english translation, ( or a number of other languages, im unsure of the exact list)
nightlife0230.co.nr
please post a link next time

Review:
I like the overall look of the site, seems to fit your target audience

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I believe the rule about languages on x10Hosting is:
A site must be in English, Spanish or French or have a complete translation to one of these languages.
If you do not follow this rule you risk your account being suspended.

necii

Reaction score
10x for your rates and sugestions... i will try to consider it done :)

modulus

Reaction score
its nice, but i dont think the red + sky blue combination works or the reflection on the boxes