Nice way to earn $

scylla

Reaction score
This is a nice way to earn some cash if your site has decent traffic.

http://vgchat.info/free-domain.shtml

Non Referral: http://dietzel.com/partner/

Welcome To The Dietzel and Dietzel, Inc Affiliate Program!
Our program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners a means of profiting from their websites. Affiliates generate sales for commercial websites and in return receive a percentage of the value of those sales.

How Does It Work?
When you join the Dietzel and Dietzel, Inc affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links to Dietzel and Dietzel, Inc, their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission of 15% on everything they earn. Our sites give away free stuff. So if a user earn $10 for free you earn between $1.00 and $2.50 easy. Our affiliate program link gives you credit for every one of our sites they may join so if they join every site and make hundreds of dollars in free stuff, you will gain a commission on every point and dollar they earn.
Real-Time Statistics And Reporting!
Login 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing. You can even test conversion performance by creating your own custom links!
*link problem fixed, try it now

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread belongs in Earning Money
*Thread Moved to Earning Money*

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
That link doesn't work in FF3, the page is all scrambled with the JavaScript document.write function all over it. Anyone have this problem? Here's a link to the homepage anyways.
http://www.dietzel.com/

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep, I am having that same problem and I am using FF3 too.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Yes it definitely does not work in FF3 because I have the problem as well.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have added non-referral links.
It's rule 2 in the earning money rules.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well weired part of their homepage is the news section

The previous news they posted was year 2006 and the last news is year 2008

In two years they have only 1 new stuff to share pretty weired ..they look of the website and Info is really less to trust
Edit:
Scam .. yup Scam I had previously come across the domainlagoon website ... they don't provide any free domain ... as i have come across people who signed up for the free service and got scammed

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
DomainLagoon is legitimate, but you have to complete loads of offers to earn the domain. And how do you know this site is a scam? Nobody has tried it yet.

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, from what I've read this site seems totally legitimate.