Yahoo rejecting mail sent through php

B5A5M5

Reaction score
I have made a site which requires membership but for some reason the validation email is not going through to yahoo. I have tested if the mail function is working by sending to other emails and it is working fine. I have come to the conclusion that it is yahoo that is blocking it. I have emailed yahoo to resolve this issue but in the mean time I would like to ask the community if you know a workaround. I have searched the forums but have no idea how other people have resolved this issue :/

konekt

Reaction score
You're sure your domain isn't just being flagged as junk? Add the sender to your safe address list and send it.

oracle

Reaction score
You need to do a few basic stuff for sending such mass mails:

1. Add an abuse back email id in your email content.
  2. Add an un-subscribe email id in your email content.
  3. Can you check your mail logs and post back what is the content returned by Yahoo Mail! servers?
  4. Do not bombard many mails (>100) at a time, else Yahoo Mail doesn't like it.
  5. GMail will still allow you probably till (< 500) after which it will block your server's IP address for a while.
Kindly post the mail logs , so that we can be of more help.

Imoracle

woiwky

Reaction score
If you haven't already, you should read this topic since your problem sounds very similar. But if you're sure that doesn't apply to you, then I would suggest taking oracle's advice.

freecrm

Reaction score
My auto registration e-mails also get flagged as junk and I can't seem to get the headers so that it doesn't.

Yahoo is the only mail service that does this.