Best 5 MMORPG's

ch3ss007

Reaction score
Whant's your best 5 MMORPG you ever played ?

Mine are :

1) Legend Of Mir 3

2) Eve

3) Age Of Conan

4) Silkroad

5) Cabal

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMaster

Reaction score
That website contains illegal content. Buying in-game currency is illegal, as the items and accounts are always property of the game-creator.

Funky Monkey

Reaction score
Well these are the only ones I've ever played in my life.

1) Ragnarok Online
2) GunZ
3) Cabal
4) Gunbound
5) Maplestory

I played gunbound and maplestory about 5 thousand years ago, so don't make fun of me. Gunbound was cool when I was younger. But then after a little while, it got pointless because I had reached my goal avatar set and there was really no point in playing.

Maplestory, same thing everyday. Level level level. Plus it took incredibly long. You get so addicted to it it screws up your life. You could be doing other things. I totally wasted a month of summer doing this. One thing I hate about MS was the fact of all the kids on there. It is a kid game but they're way too immature. CC please, that was my kill blah blah blah ks this ks that.

Cabal was pretty cool, but all everyone did was level and do quests. There's absolutely no socializing at all, maybe except one or two that don't care about leveling. Wicked cool skill effects though.

Gunz is awesome. The one thing though is that the swords. I personally think gunz would just be another fps game if there werent swords. I personally liked using the katanas and learned how to use them. But the people that didn't know how to use them (90%) just used guns and kept running and shooting like little vaginas. The thing about the game is that it gives you an adrenaline rush also. But it'll probably fade as you keep playing.

Ragnarok is pretty cool. I don't suggest you play on the original server but a private RO server. Its pretty fun, leveling takes a while depending on which server you play. Some servers totally have unbalanced system like the donation system. Its a very sociable game. You can meet so much cool and new people there. There may be some wierdos out there but just avoid them. Plus if you're one of those anime lovers, chances are the people you talk to in RO are anime lovers too. Pretty fun game. But the nerds in there kinda take it to far. They are way to serious about the guild wars and stuff and totally get cocky and stuff, so that might piss you off.

Didn't mean to give a review of the games. It just came out. xD

kkenny

Reaction score
hmm
1)maplestory
2)maplestory
3)maplestory
4)maplestory
5)maplestory

The only mmorpg i will ever play. It's pretty good to in my opinion. Good for social bees like me :]

celloiut

Reaction score
1. Age of conan
2. Dark age of camelot
3. EVE
4. EverQuest 2
5. Sword of the new world

fl0yd13

Reaction score
This is not in any order except there the top 5:

R.O.S.E Online
World Of Warcraft