Check out my dump- i mean site

Reaction score
http://o00111011.pcriot.com/

check out my site, offer me advice (please no PHP. CSS and JS and AJAX(preferably JS) will be considered... a (free) safe commenting system is welcome), rate me, curse me, blow up Mr. Bush, take america down from it's pedistool, DO SOMETHING... 20 credits to those who offer good stuff (i don't have much to spare :happysad:)
Edit:
my main things todo:
get a few (my choice) adverts on the bottom of the page, get the ever-changing image(top one, say Anime) to be a link and somewhere else

Last edited:

kirtik

Reaction score
Um? Advice: put something on your site....? And have an obvious link to your main page from the index?

Last edited:

Mohron

Reaction score
I agree with kirtik, there really isn't any content here whatsoever. I find myself staring and a black page with some fancy letters at top.

Reaction score
ive been meaning to make it so that there's something MORE, but ive run dry on ideas... and tutorials on making stuff look good (and JS/CSS to make it all come together)

Mohron

Reaction score
There's nothing there to make look good yet. You need something to build your site off of, what is it here for? Like i said it's a black page when I load it.

EDIT: Okay so now that I clicked on you img on the first page I see there's a lil bit more.

Last edited:

Reaction score
but is it a BLANK black page ?
it's mainly to test my stuff i learn, see if people like (so that one day, probably not, i'll know what the minor-public likes)

Mohron

Reaction score
Okay if that's the case, what do you want reviewed on?

Reaction score
idk.. what level kiddy scripting do i have ? (also i did mention before, if you can find stuff to place on my website, apparently i need inside help to find the good stuff, i will reward you 20 credits or more*, so that it will be more functional)

* = being if it's sufficient in what i need and want

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Its merely a blank black page with a tittle/header,Oh dear you need to work on with it a little more.
Gud luck with it.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Heres a load of advice for you (not trying to be too harsh)

1. Get a better name that people can remember.
2. Get a better colour scheme. Use this site if you cant find one http://www.wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html
3. If you dont know anything about HTML or you are a beginner use a What You See Is What You Get - Dreamweaver or Frontpage are my recommendations...
4. NEVER EVER EVER! have a picture as a background - its ok if its a pattern but people cant read your content clearly then.
5. Hire someone to do it for you or grab a template online.
6. NEVER have a startpage which takes you to your main page - its pointless and time consuming for your traffic, and you.
7. Your blog has a horrible colour scheme and the idea of a blog is for the users to comment on it - either use PHP or another scripting language or install a CMS avaliable from cPanel auto-mod installer.
8. Theres a link in your main page saying "Yuurisan-Subs" - i can barely read it, i suggest you get some CSS in and change the colour of your links.
9. Your images arent aligned properly.
10. The fox as your background doesnt fit in a standard 1024x768 screen (like mine), i dont know what your resolution is but you should fit it so that it is viewable properly by all users.

Dont be hurt by this but it IS advice!

Reaction score
thanks for the advice (just read it now :| ) i added a few things (they has bugs) but it should be a little better now... nothing more than an addition of a Blog and Forum.

freecrm

Reaction score
I work in marketing and it is a generally know fact that browsers spend an average of 3 seconds per page.

After 3 seconds on your index page, i wasn't even sure it was an english site.

Furthermore, It was unclear what the site is offering.

It depends an what audience you are attracting.

From my point of view, the lettering is far too big all over. (Should be a mix with 10px as standard and larger fonts for highlighting.

I agree that the image at the top with a simple, confusing graphic, is relatively pointless.

To gain interest, you should re-design the graphic to keep it smaller - provide a list of key USP's (Unique selling points) and have an automatic re-direct to the key page.

The other advice I would give is - be carefull with page backgrounds in #000 - they can look good but do not print as you would expect.

Finally - try to avoid the use of slang - phrases such as "Regged" may be understood by many but always assume that the majority of browsers are stupid!

Hope this is constructive!

Reaction score
i lol'ed at that. the audience is general audiences. i could try to make the image different... but i truley am wizing on windows through ubuntu. also, the image represents how i am doing in constructing my site, though it will be there for some time, it will be taken down once i have my site as whoever visits it likes it.