[off][300 points] to wright a guest article for my blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjwinter

Reaction score
[off][300 points] to wright a guest article for my blog Are you a pro coder? Maybe a recording studio nut? I'm looking to diversify my blog a bit and thought somebody might want to wright a guest post for it. You will receive credit for writing it plus a will-follow link to your site in the post.

My site: http://stateofaffairs.info

Categories include:
* Blogging
* Music
* Politics
* Technology

Just tell me your idea here and I'll let you know if it will work with my blog. The article doesn't have to be too long maybe 100-200 words or so. grammar and spelling are not a big worry, I have a good editor to take care of any problems with that.

Once your topic is approved I'll send you a user name and password to login. My blog is wordpress based so it would be helpful if you were semi familiar with it. Wordpress is really easy to use by the way.

Possible format ideas?
-Video tutorial
-tutorial walk-through
-opinion piece
-Site review
-band review

allinone

Reaction score
i can give an article on technology.i will write on Ming and Flash its a new language to create flash files.

allinone

Reaction score
i have posted the article ........i m waiting for my credits............

EDIT:
Got my credits Thanks a lot!!!!

Last edited:

allinone

Reaction score
i can post one more article in technology section on "Create your own Banner in FLASH"
if you like................
also as i am indian i can post one more article on indian politics in political category.....................

gtdg6

Reaction score
I'll be happy to post an article on a selection of the most useful/handy emacs extensions. :)

jjwinter

Reaction score
* allInone - I like the sound of that article too but i want to give gtgd6 and kirtik a chance for some credits as well. If one of them decides not to write a article I'll message you. Oh and If you want I'll put your real name up on your first article. I have it attributed to a contributor but you real name would be cooler I think.

*gtdg6 - Nice I think that would be a cool article. I'll pm you a username and password.

allinone

Reaction score
ok thats no problem.......................i will pm you my real name...

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I have a 5K word article on how to build electromagnetic weaponry (EMP)

You can have it for free if you want.

jjwinter

Reaction score
Wow that sounds pretty interesting, but I'm not sure how I would integrate a 5000 word article into my site. I was checking out your pcb design site and saw you had some really neat previous designs on there that you have done. If you want to write about some of those I think that would be a really interesting article. You could also turn it into a piece about you site and just showcase some of your neat designs as well. Let me know what you think!

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
wait... what does it mean by music... maybe i can do politics on my opinons about them?
Edit:
I also have a video tutorial about simple how to use and organize ur flash drive... really simple;

Last edited:

jjwinter

Reaction score
*ShadowmasterX

Yeah what ever you want to do. A article about politics is always good or the video tutorial would be good too. Let me know if you are still interested.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Oh ok; im still interested...

can i do the politics bout the iraq war? iono if that falls in politics...

Status
Not open for further replies.