How is my css?

jhahoney

Reaction score
Hey guys, i recently worked on my page design css. Please have a look and please if possible tell me how to improve.
Edit:
sorry forgot the link shantanutushar.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

relisys

Reaction score
ok your flickering (Guestbook feature introduced, please leave your comments !! Thanks !!) is too bright i would suggest turning the colour down abit,

apart from that it looks ok to me :)

Insanenight

Reaction score
cool site but for some reason the google search option its kinda messed up, you should put it in the content page and the flag to the left too imo.

JuniorD

Reaction score
link doesnt work.edit: nvm. the website doesnt appeal. things just dont seem to match each other.

Last edited:

jhahoney

Reaction score
@Insanenight
I can't understand what so much wrong about things, can u please explain?

@Brayans
Please note that the URL is www.shantanutushar.com instead of shantanutushar.x10hosting.com

modulus

Reaction score
the flashy thing is very annoying :p also i personally dislike comic sans ms so that kinda ruins it for me..
hmm i also dont see reason to why each page has its own css?

jhahoney

Reaction score
Well, i think keeping a different css for each page can keep the css organized, isn't it so?

modlovecat

Reaction score
Is this just a personal site to show your friends? I dont see the point in the site. The links turning orange after you click them just doesnt match. And you have a search for your site, but pretty much no content.

jhahoney

Reaction score
Ya you're correct...its just a personal site...and i know it may not contain much point ...i've just learned php and am not experienced like you people.

DIGI_Byte

Reaction score
filling pages with content can be a hard task not just for personal ones, but groups or small communities can also have some trouble filling a page with suitable information.

souradipm

Reaction score
The front page looks good, but the google custom search is in the way a little of the flashing text. I agree it can get annoying. Why not make it a scrolling marquee?