Browser reviews!

Which is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaco_don

Reaction score
No doubt Firefox 3 is too good .. but with IE8 beta release Microsoft ... have began the Browser war again .....

All hail Firefox

chappill

Reaction score
FF wins note safari has 0 votes and IE has 1 lol. Microsoft suck I don't have one microsoft program on my comp.

Teensweb

Reaction score
How about chrome? Its faster than FF!
(I have to change my opinion now!)

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Firefox 3 rules. I'm glad that there are bright minds in these forums who can see that.

Teensweb

Reaction score
But try chrome. I tested it by entering several new urls which I have never visited(So as to ensure that its not from cache) and going to it from both browsers at the same time and chrome loaded it first!
(but its flash support is poor though)

fempower

Reaction score
Firefox has less security issues than IE and more options in the way of plaugin and such than Safari.

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I'm a Firefox groupie. LMAO Love it - hate IE and always have. Sfari is not my cup of tea and Opera... never tried as far as I'm aware.

Dazz

Reaction score
I personally LOVE Firefox and won't use anything else however I am not too keen on Firefox 3 and am sticking with 2.0.0.16, there were may to many problems with my add-ons being incompatible with 3 and I also noticed that I was getting way too many 'Firefox has encountered a problem and needs to close' messages.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OPERA is the fastest and uses much less RAM then any other browser. Just because you never tried it doesn't mean that it's not the best. I love Opera and anyone who used it for some time will tell you the same. And if you are a web designer Opera is the synonym for web standards. Just take a look at this:

http://www.opera.com/browser/next/

It's the first browser to pass Acid3 test with 100/100 score!

IE is a piece of sh*t! I didn't mean to be rude but there is no better word for it. LOL!

And I like Chrome because it's so slick.

Last edited:

Teensweb

Reaction score
I've used opera but dint find much speed difference. And just because you like opera, it doesnt mean its the best. I agree that its as fast as ff but ff is more user friendly. It doesnt take much RAM, you are right!
Edit:
yeah... finally became a sophmore

Last edited:

Teensweb

Reaction score
It would be helpful if someone closed this thread as other threads are still on about the issue....

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah, there are already a couple others like this one but with more options.