Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Horde

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Round Cube

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

JKnife

Reaction score
What is your web mail client of choice out of these 3?

I like roundcube as it is the sexist. Tho I am using horde right now due to the PGP support..

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I prefer RoundCube because I think it looks nicer and is easier to use than the other two.
I haven't really tried the other two but I found them a bit over complicated for what I wanted.

TheMan177

Reaction score
I'm quite fond of RoundCube as well, it's flashy yet pretty light at the same time. The other two are better information and customization wise, though.

I just went and had another look at Horde, can't make up my mind now :/

Last edited:

JKnife

Reaction score
I'm quite fond of RoundCube as well, it's flashy yet pretty light at the same time. The other two are better information and customization wise, though.

I just went and had another look at Horde, can't make up my mind now :/

I know :/ I love email clients that support PGP, and horde has a calendar and RSS feed reader and a todo list

REBEL21

Reaction score
i think that horde is the best as you check your multiple email accounts (very handy!)

Dan

Reaction score
I would probably say Roundcube as it looks good and I find it very quick and easy to use. But then I suppose I have never actually used Horde...
I logged out of Squirrel mail the moment I saw it, it just looks rubbish and not very good. I'm surprised they have any users. But then, can you change the theme for it?

Sohail

Reaction score
I rarely check my mail on the internet but if I do I just go to http://mail2web.com/, you just need to put in your email and password (nothing else!) and it does the rest, plus it has a nice interface to use.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
I use Mail.app since I run Mac OS X 10.4.6 (Tiger). Wanna add that to the poll ;)?

GBH187

Reaction score
macs dont suck

You should add gmail to your list

and before everyone flames me about the gmail comment, think about it, its free to use for your own domain and its a web based e-mail client.

how is that not a clear option?

JKnife

Reaction score
ok, maybe i should clarify.. best webmail client that can be added to CPanel.

eliasr

Reaction score
Gmail couldn't be an option because you can't download the engine to use it in your server.

And Squirrel Mail is my option, i used from ~6 years ago.

Last edited:

MarioMaster

Reaction score
1) macs suck :p</flame>
2) I said webmail client :)

Yeah, but we all know that downloadable mail clients are much better. Plus, I use IMAP.

By the way, you've probably never even tried a Mac before :p. You're just jealous.

JKnife

Reaction score
Yeah, but we all know that downloadable mail clients are much better. Plus, I use IMAP.

By the way, you've probably never even tried a Mac before :p. You're just jealous.

Umm RoundCube and Horde IIRC both use IMAP.

(and yes, i have used a mac. I find them very unusable but that is for another topic :) )

theafterthought

Reaction score
I actually have no idea what they're all like in comparison, I just chose Horde and stuck with it as it has posed no problems to me!