My personal Site

JKnife

Reaction score
Well there is also a yellow theme that brightens up the page... :)

(I will be adding some more colors as time goes on.. planned ones include Red/Blue/Grey and may mix them so they don't all have the black background)

tittat

Reaction score
It looks cool.The option for selecting different style sheet is nice.Personally i felt that yellow theme is better than green.

edu2004eu

Reaction score
I personally think you should take more time when picking out colors for your themes. I have nothing against green or yellow, but for example, the green when you hold the mouse over a button is pretty light and it's bad for the eyes... Try a color scheme generator... for example this one.
Other than that the site looks pretty fine, nice job ;)

JuniorD

Reaction score
seems a bit, you know, TOO simple, try lightning a few things up, and try adding a few graphics or scroll down menus.

sunils

Reaction score
Not upto the mark of a great site. I would suggest, learn some css coding and redo the thing again.

tonykgv

Reaction score
One of the needs is to be able to read it easily. Green on Green makes it hard on the eyes to try to see what is happening. Try looking at other combinations to increase the contrast between the background and the characters

JKnife

Reaction score
One of the needs is to be able to read it easily. Green on Green makes it hard on the eyes to try to see what is happening. Try looking at other combinations to increase the contrast between the background and the characters

I am currently working on a theme called day light the "beta" scheme can be found in the theme drop down box I am doing some more adjustments to the colors then i have to do the images