Flash

Reaction score
website x5 i think and download templates, go to taringa o google and type flash templates, that will help you, but remember

YOUR IMAGINATION GOES FIRST

intertec

Reaction score
Adobe Flash Professional. The most popular program out there:)

modulus

Reaction score
yeah Adobe Flash is the best for this kind of thing, but you will not be able to instantly be able to create a website, you will have to learn how to do it

I personally dislike flash templates, they take forever to load and if i go to a page and want to go back to the one I was on before i cant

shaft1120

Reaction score
I agree with the guys above. There is no substitute for Adobe Flash. Been using it for the last 5-6 years and haven't found anything better.

mattura

Reaction score
Maybe in some circumstances you can create flash websites... but I would advise against it generally. Having a small amount of flash content can be fine, as long as you make sure those without flash players can view the same content in a different way.

To answer the question, Adobe Flash (8+ ideally, at least 6) is the only program I would consider.

Deviacium

Reaction score
Not all points against flash designs are true.. Check via google xml flash websites... They are fast, usualy CMS-driven...
But designing a full-flash website isn't a task for a newbie.. It requires widespread knowledge of ActionScript, optimizing flash, and xml-data structure...
And another thing - flash designs are usually used for promo... Design studios need them, show sites, maybe some musical band... So where image comes before the content.
So consider again if u really need that...

Sohail

Reaction score
I am A flash designer but I only use it for things like portfolios, there's no point in making a site that's takes ages to load when people want to view things quickly. Flash has it's advantages.