Web/Graphic Design

sunils

Reaction score
All the three designs were good and professional and all of them matched the theme. You could have used some other fonts for the DJ names. Those doesnot look nice.

EdanadE

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't quite get which in the link you want to be commented on.. So I'm gonna comment on both the webpage and the designs in the portfolio section..

Webpage:
The design is nice, the colors are good to look at~ I wonder what that space below the content area is for though? I deem it would be better to cut off the extra space just a tad bit. It took me some seconds to realize where the navigation links were. :p (But it's still okay, if you want to show-off the swirly-ish grunge art there.)

From the portfolio section:
I like the third design better. :)

freecrm

Reaction score
Website: Looks cool with some nice flash elements. My only comment as I looked through it was the "whoosh" sound byte as the panel moves from right to left which I found highly annoying!

Zbar poster and flyer: I work in marketing and come from a graphic design background and always try to maintain the 4 rules of design.

AIDA

Attention
Interest
Desire
Action.

Both poster and flyer certainly get my attention with lively graphics (perhaps a littel busy)and the interest will follow according to the age range its targetted at; however, there is no real desire or action.

The only incentive I would have would be if I liked the DJ's.. there is no other reason for me to attend. Maybe add some other incentive such as free first drink or group discount or "hot dancers"... you know the score...

Regarding an action, you ideally need a "call to action" such as:

"Pre-book now on (tel)"

or "Limited spaces, reserve now online at www.whatever.com"

The 20 plus project is a bit more tricky to comment on as I'm not sure what it is trying to achieve... Nice layout though.