Microsoft Office Ultimate on discount!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey guys, I decided to visit the Microsoft website today, and on their homepage, I was greated with the message saying that Microsoft is selling Office 2007 Ultimate for Students for only $60, so for anyone looking for Office 2007, I'd thought I'd share this with you guys.

http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/default.aspx

And no guys, I'm not a spambot! Thanks :p

Nathan H

Reaction score
Well, i can actually get it for £10, ($20) from my university :D I think thats how microsoft are trying to get the lazy people

Scott

Reaction score
I got mine for free, Family works for University. xD

I could get a lot of stuff free, but the rest sucks...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's unfair! I get the student edition for $135, the standard edition for $127 and the enterprise edition for $170

intertec

Reaction score
For my Academy, I pay $250 for three years, and they supply my laptop with office 07, adobe creative suite, music software and much more:)

ghotel

Reaction score
Im suprised this post got any comments, It has the word "microsoft" in it :p

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For my Academy, I pay $250 for three years, and they supply my laptop with office 07, adobe creative suite, music software and much more:)

I get that for free ;P. And when I done high-school, I need to pay $120 to keep it

Nathan H

Reaction score
Theres nothing actually wrong with microsoft, when you consider HOW MANY people actually use there software, millions, a few hundred bug encounters is actually not that much of an issue, yet they still fix them. Mostly it's probably that people want to look at the source code, and can't.