my new changed site...

Afterburn

Reaction score
Looks pretty generic, the portal also seems pretty plain. Try adding appeal to it :) Not much I can say, just gotta link your site to feel like the game you are working with.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
You need separations. Background colors, table headers, better structure in general. It looks like a bunch of links and stats thrown on a webpage right now.
I think someone already mentioned in another thread that you need to add captions to your login fields at the top so users won't be confused.
Also your second navigation (-Home- -1/16 Armoured Division- -Rc Tanks- -About- -IR Batteling- -Tips + Tricks-) doesn't look like links because the other links in the page are underlined red or at least bold. You should make more obvious.

tittat

Reaction score
The header/logo is not so appealing... it looks like a little blurred.There is no much content in your home page.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
The logo is big big pain to my eyes below the logo there is some news written, I would suggest you to be professional in language. I have a 1024 x 768 resolution and the website is more than little broad. Navigation Bar is OK, but not good. There should be some separations between Newest Member, Forums Stats and etc.. I would suggest you to remove the Online Members thing. And in the login box, you should label it Username and Password. The color scheme and the design is not so appealing try adding some spice to both of them.

Overall Rating : 4 / 10
Need to work hard.

sunils

Reaction score
Lot of empty spaces here and there. The header is not clear. and in short, needs lot of improvement.