Free co.uk domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen-r

Reaction score
Has anyone checked the small print to confirm there are no nasty catches?

I remember a free domain I had years ago, which just required you to use their dial-up access occasionally. It was great until one wanted to transfer to another registrar. Then they would charge you around £170 release fee before you could leave them.

Another more recent "catch" with getting free domains on one site involved you registering with your credit card number, though no charge was made. However, at the end of the year the renewal fees were large & were taken automatically from your card. You were allowed to transfer your domain to another registrar before the charges were made, but the method you had to use was so tricky to discover on their website that many people gave up & let them charge the large renewal fees.

This new offer doesn't sound like it has those catches, but it may have others. If anyone has checked things out, please post any findings back here for the benefit of this forum's many members. Thanks.

kirtik

Reaction score
All you give is a mobile number. They send a text.

You have to give your address, for valid, registration reasons.

Sohail

Reaction score
This is a really good offer, I will keep my eye on this thread in case I need a .co.uk domain...

megalogs

Reaction score
wow, thanks, i registered two domains!

that now means that i own three domains two with these people and one with register.com!

exemption

Reaction score
That would be nice if it were available for the USA..I make alot of sites..and alot of UK users go on them..
:(
Lolz Oh well

cookie22

Reaction score
Asome! ive been looking for a free .co.uk domain everywere

now ive got a .net And a .co.uk domain

balaji2u

Reaction score
it will be better if i saw this post 3 days back. i bought a .org domain for 10 dollars in godaddy bad luck for me.is it possible to get this offer if my brother is living in london and can i deal with him for this?
Edit:
nice offer bad luck for me . . two days back i bought a .org domain from godaddy for 10 dollar .

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
Can some1 get me registered for this domain www.eraoferadication.co.uk ... or said that once your registered as user you can register 100 free domains..
anyways ..if it's only for 1 I will give 1,500 credits if it's for 100 free domains I will give you all my credits ..

Thx in Advance

- fierce .

Fearghal

Reaction score
Can some1 get me registered for this domain www.eraoferadication.co.uk ... or said that once your registered as user you can register 100 free domains..
anyways ..if it's only for 1 I will give 1,500 credits if it's for 100 free domains I will give you all my credits ..

Thx in Advance

- fierce .

That domain is already owned.
Edit:
That domain is already owned.

Sorry, I typed the domain wrong. Registering now.

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
Yes, but you need to wait 24 hours between each registration. So this time tomorrow.
cool ..every 10th domain you register for me .. I'll be sending you 10 % of my credits ..
DEAL :D ?

fierce

Reaction score
my 2nd domain would be h4x0r.co.uk and tell me how can i access them .

- fierce .

Status
Not open for further replies.