The Big Bang!

• Thread starter themasterrocker
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
Well the world didn't blow up, so were all ok for now - lets see how we all are when they actually collide the particles or what ever they are colliding.

T

themasterrocker

The experiment failed. Thats why the word didn't blow up. I mean who wouldn't have tested to see if this had worked!?! Comeon most scienctists should test and test again before commiting the experiment but no they didn't

exemption

Reaction score
I heard about this a while back..and I don't think it could blow us all up...
because nothing on earth can create such a force..to my knowledge..unless it was a atomic bomb so big ..that heats the atmosphere to the point where it starts on fire..
But I dont think that would be the case..where we are blown up..
I dont think they should do that though..its just stupid to try and re-create something like that..
But I think that if it were to happen..it would create such a force where a black hole is created..and everything we know is reduced to a black nothing-ness..
Just my opinion..

zen-r

Reaction score
The experiment failed. Thats why the word didn't blow up. I mean who wouldn't have tested to see if this had worked!?! Comeon most scienctists should test and test again before commiting the experiment but no they didn't

Clearly these scientists who are from the amongst the world's elite in physics & technology are nothing compared to the great intellect of school-kid themasterrocker .

And clearly all the world's scientific reporters who have given us clear & concise correspondence as to how the highly complex equipment is still being calibrated, had faults with coolant leaks etc, & how the actual main collision test wasn't ever scheduled for months yet, are all wrong. Again, these reporters are nothing compared to the great school-kid themasterrocker , who knows far more than them.

I'm sure themasterrocker will also by now have re-written & corrected Einstein's special theory of relativity, written his own far-improved version of the complete works of William Shakespeare, & produced a range of outstanding new inventions that put in the shade everything ever created by Leonardo da Vinci.

Your parents & school teachers must surely be in awe of your vastly superior intellect, & bow down to you whenever you enter the room.

T

themasterrocker

*locked because this is old after the experiment failed*

Status
Not open for further replies.