!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

balaji2u

Reaction score
oh im gonna miss x10 so hardly coz my university exams are head over next week..
pls pray to god that i make post atleast for 13 days in the forum uhu uhu,...

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll find some time to drop by from time to time because you'll miss us (and because you don't want your website suspended :p)

zen-r

Reaction score
does "colosrofinsanity.com" or "colorsofinsanity.net" sound dumb?

It may not be the best name for general content. As imagecon said, it would better suit a specific type of site ("a horror flash animated website" was suggested!)

But if sites with names like Yahoo, Google, Friendsreunited, & x10hosting can succeed, who's to say that ColorsOfInsanity can't !

Dan

Reaction score
Anyone heard about the Year 9 SATS have been cancelled in the UK!!!????
Isn't it great!? No SATS for me next year!!
The Year 10's were so annoyed at school today - wishing they had been born a year earlier!! :D

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone heard about the Year 9 SATS have been cancelled in the UK!!!????
Isn't it great!? No SATS for me next year!!
The Year 10's were so annoyed at school today - wishing they had been born a year earlier!! :D

what is that? Is it like a test in school the whole country makes?

imagecon

Reaction score
yes, it is. I do not know why, but the UK education system thinks that this will help pupils to learn more.

Muuuuhahahah what a naive.

Everyone knows that none of the exams helped any pupil to be cleverer. Only the good teacher and the perfect teaching technics are able to increase the educational level.

In fact, the exams based system reduces overall education level in all countries. Government knows about this but they do not want you to be smart. They need dumb voters only.

Your teachers go to work for money, not for you. And that is the biggest crap ever.

My class was the last who has the best education in the country before the US formed democracy came in and ruined the education levels.
Even the US people clearly understand that their government abuses them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGa_rt0U50U

zen-r

Reaction score
Most of what I learnt in school is long-since forgotten now. Some of it came in useful though. Exams were a pain, but at least knowing you were going to have exams soon helped you concentrate back on your studies (rather than the girls sitting in front!)

I think the best education comes from the real-world experiences you get after leaving school, combined with regularly doing new training & courses throughout your life - to supplement both your career & also your appreciation of the world around you. (Keep up with the schoolwork though. Good luck ! ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We have the same thing in the 9th grade in primary school in english, swedish and math. This year they gonna make it for every thing you do in school, luckily I missed it with 1 year :p

imagecon

Reaction score
)))) Exams are the perfect way of teaching the young community to fear the exams.

Do you know why we had to learn chemistry, nuclear basic physics, advanced math and so on? it is because the education system assumes that one of us would probably like something from this set. And he would probably become a scientist. So there is a paradox - you hate chemistry but the big brother assumes that you are a chemistry genius who wants to become the great scientist.
The same education system allows to to know what you hate most (However, this paradox does not deny the requirement to be the chemistry genius as the system thinks)

new education systems assumes that you are a tender personality with low capabilities in this world. So in opposite to the exUSSR education it gives basics only in the meaningless things. And it does not allow a thing to chose in advanced levels because teachers become as dumb as their students. Hence you do not hate anything and you do not know anything. Plus - you fear the exams, you fear the real troubleshooting.
Hello Emo generation and its legacy)))))) No one survives 20 years old mark )))

Just kidding.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Hi all. I haven't posted here lately.
But my holiday is almost over :( I need to go back to school on monday. And i was chosen for a free domain in the contest. But i wasn't online.

// Looking for a nice/funny pic
fGe_microsoft1978.jpg

Would you?

zen-r

Reaction score
... // Looking for a nice/funny pic...
Would you?

LOL. Thnx.
You wait & see how funny your own photo looks in 30 years!

OK. As I have promissed here is My Cat: http://imagebank.elementfx.com/gallery/bb868ab905ddf72471a4d317d951e384.JPG
The black devil of all sausages in the world. It eats eats eats...

OK. Well I've finally got some protection from your fearsome cat.

After getting it to do hundreds of sit-ups & Salsa dancing every day, I think Arnold here is finally ready for the job.

The trouble is, despite the muscles, he still looks quite weedy! What do you think?

dog-Arnold.jpg

Last edited:

omoney

Reaction score
holy hell is that picture real? (not photoshopped?) that is so freaky. I'm going to have nightmares in my sleep tonight. Kind of reminds me of Cerebus but with only one head.

catz154

Reaction score
hey everyone! I have been gone for a long time, so what has everyone been up to?