Fallout 3

vernon

Reaction score
Any Fans of the game ? Tell me what you like about it ? And how much you saw it for and where ?

I like the graphics and the game's karma features... unique !

I saw it for AU$99 - $119 In Stores, and for AU$69 on eBay !

Enjoy !
Vernon

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
Fallout 3 is gonna be amazin.
And the best part i saw was that in-game TV commercial of Vault-Tec which featured i the trailer!!

DMG Online

Reaction score
I haven't played the other fallout games but this game looks sick from the setting and freedom choices. Im going to get it I just hope its as good as advertised

krysber

Reaction score
Played it for an hour last night... not too bad... need to get into it... took me awhile to warm up to Morrowind and Oblivion at first... esp the post-apocalyptic setting... having gotten used to and loving Oblivion's setting...

mikakitty

Reaction score
I like it but 100 hours gameplay Jeezus I will never be able to do that lol thats a lot of TIME!

Alpinestar

Reaction score
I have put about 20+ hours into this at the mo. really am enjoying it. There is so much to explore ....Think its my Game of the Year.

scottnj

Reaction score
I just played it for like half an hour, but I think it is awesome. Now if only I have a 360 to play it on...

I like how it brings you through the story line and lets you go wherever you want to go. Plus being able to take equipment from your dead enemies is pretty cool.

Decadent

Reaction score
I finished it in like 3 days, if that. But I found I skipped a fair bit of content, oops? lol
In the process of starting again and trying some new things :]

yowhasoy

Reaction score
I played it and never stopped. I've finished everything, and now I'm ashamed that I can say Ive beat the game. It wasn't time wasted, though, I could've cured cancer in the time it took me to complete the game in its ENTIRETY.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I played it and never stopped. I've finished everything, and now I'm ashamed that I can say Ive beat the game. It wasn't time wasted, though, I could've cured cancer in the time it took me to complete the game in its ENTIRETY.

Did you get the addon's and beat them as well?

chaotic_geo

Reaction score
This game wins hard. I have completed all DLCs apart from the latest, Point Lookout, because I am just too tired. :biggrin:

VatsOverlord.png

So hard to kill ^^

Last edited:

sfan123

Reaction score
yeah i might just have to get this game myself after i get bored with the games i got lt looks pretty good

changc

Reaction score
Fallout 3 makes me sad. It is basically a fancy Elder Scrolls. It doesn't come close to the original.