The Strangest Tech

adamlinux

Reaction score
What is the strangest or most off the wall piece of technology that you own. It can be anything computer or technology related, but please, no toasters...:biggrin: I will start, I think the strangest piece of tech that I own would probably have to be my Tandy trs 80, its really not strange, but its so outdated that when I talk about it people look at me like I'm from mars. I really hope you all can beat that shameful start....

cased

Reaction score
My strangest tech is not strange by itself, but it's strange how I use it.

I'm using a USB keyboard (a normal keyboard you'd use with a desktop) on my laptop computer. Why am I doing this? My 2 year old son found my laptop one day and decided it would be great fun to pull all the keys off of the keyboard. It still works, but typing is super slow trying to remember which key is which, so I just bought a USB keyboard.

xPlozion

Reaction score
meh, my blue floppy in a black/silver/blue led nzxt lexa custom built w/ Intel Q6600, EVGA 680i Mobo, XFX 9800GT i guess :-/

Last edited:

Wystery

Reaction score
My strangest tech is not strange by itself, but it's strange how I use it.

I'm using a USB keyboard (a normal keyboard you'd use with a desktop) on my laptop computer. Why am I doing this? My 2 year old son found my laptop one day and decided it would be great fun to pull all the keys off of the keyboard. It still works, but typing is super slow trying to remember which key is which, so I just bought a USB keyboard.

I am also using an external keyboard for my laptop. Having the wireless keyboard means that I can now lie back on my comfortable chair and surf the net from there. Talk about bad computer sitting posture. Aha

vol7ron

Reaction score
My G9 Laser Mouse came with a weight set so you can change how heavy the mouse is. It has 4 sockets that fits 4 parallelogram weights (the set came with 4x4g and 4x7g). So you have the option of 0-28g.

I also use a USB cord to charge my cell phone.

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
i'm gonna be getting a g5 soon, so i'll be in the same boat as u w/ the weights :D

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
1: My Toaster XD
2: An AMD K6 computer in my home running Windows 2000, 256MB of RAM, with two CD drives (one's a burner) with no floopy drive :p

Other than those two, I don't know.