Lotus Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have shut apache off on Lotus while we do the last of the transfers. We are running out of time and it is going slower then normal with everything running.

Apache will remain off until we complete the transfer.

-Corey

Ainokea

Reaction score
ok thanks for the update I was wondering why my site was working earlier today and now its off...

Shawn Yue

Reaction score
and can u fixed the account log in problem

my account cannot log in.........

its say backend system it happen to alot of account on lotus....

Daniel S

Reaction score
and can u fixed the account log in problem

my account cannot log in.........

its say backend system it happen to alot of account on lotus....

You will get that error until all accounts have been transfered to the new lotus server and the backend has been updated.

Elixer

Reaction score
:pigeon: I'm glad I checked here before I posted my question. As always, good work and thanks a lot.

bookwise

Reaction score
Great to know you guys are on it. My site has been off for awhile now and I was getting a little worried. Worried that is not panicked! Thanks for the update!

mycari

Reaction score
thanks admin...
here i want to ask after lotus and acc finished transfer we have to set the DNS again ?? i mean renew the DNS

brayden13

Reaction score
i thought my account was messed up at first but now i'm a lot happier now that i know my account isn't stuffed.

fifaleague

Reaction score
Same here, I thought there was something wrong with my FTP program last night. It's good to see that it was not, and that we'll be going to a better server.
Hope it wont take too long.. I'm already getting abstinence ;)

santschi

Reaction score
Would this explain why my site (www.daschrespite.exofire.net) isn't working and I get this error when I try to log in? (Sorry for my ignorence)

"An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue."

Jordan C

Reaction score
Would this explain why my site (www.daschrespite.exofire.net) isn't working and I get this error when I try to log in? (Sorry for my ignorence)

"An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

I would imagine the move is causing that, I get that also. Don't worry, the admins have it all under control.

T

themasterrocker

"An Error Has Occurred

Yes this is causing that problem. However please do not post support requests in here.

OscarX

Reaction score
Anyone know how fast these new servers are compared to the ones we were in?

T

themasterrocker

They are quite fast. But i don't know any specs of them ;) So can't really answer the question.

jahought

Reaction score
I think they require you to post on their forums in order to keep your site running.

vol7ron

Reaction score
Not trying to be pushy, just curious if I should check it later today or if I should check it this weekend, but curious about the Lotus transfer as well.

I wish I saw this thread earlier before I posted and started messaging other people on what the problem was.

As for the new server, I believe I saw in the email that they're going from 4GB to 8GB ram and updated CPUs as well. Also aren't they going from a 2 or 4 Proc box to i think 8 Procs?

It's an upgrade along those lines. This upgrade is going to be a big improvement for those sites that cause bottlenecks on the free servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.