horror story

KSclans

Reaction score
I need to write a 4 pages paper on horror stories anyone have an idea... i can't think of anything..

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
uhhh.... zombies that are disguised like humans in the morning but are killing monsters during the night

and one made friends with a normal dude that eventually knows....

Zangetsu

Reaction score
hmmm download a few horror movies like saw or something or go to the library and copy the first chapter or read the whole book

Last edited:

KSclans

Reaction score
i google some horror stories and they are good but my paper need a theme, like a universal idea of the story....there theme settings, conflicts, point of view, characters, foreshawdowings........................................................................
why the teach want horror stories, i am not creative...... you guys like to write papers?

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
uhh no... i want to write it for you, but i cant... cuz that would be plagiarism

adamlinux

Reaction score
Oh, do a story about something really good and harmless turning really bad, like the evil rabbit from Monty Python, or like attack of the killer hamsters, that would be scary and funny. :biggrin: just a though.

balaji2u

Reaction score
any one here saw "Dead Silence" ksclans should take a look at it.or atleast search youtube.its a perfect story to write what you expecting.its story telling is superb rather than showing it in visual effects.i can recommend it more than excorsist.