phpMyAdmin not allowing create php code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calystos

Reaction score
Seems everytime I try to click on the create php code when in the phpMyAdmin area browsing a mysql database I get the following error:

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type (FAQ 2.8)
import.php: Missing parameter: format (FAQ 2.8)

Viewing the FAQ it points to, states the following:
2.8 I get "Missing parameters" errors, what can I do?

Here are a few points to check:

* In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] directive empty. See also FAQ 4.7.
* Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31134.
* If you are using Hardened PHP with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly. (Thanks to Klaus Dorninger for the hint).
* In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of ";" will cause this error. Replace it with "&;".
* If you are using Hardened-PHP, you might want to increase request limits.
* The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.

Any ideas what I can do about this? Its possible its due to the fact that my account seems to have gone back to being a basic php instead of the intermediate (or advanced since I requested that last week yet still haven't heard anything back about it). If I view the account panel thing via the main x10hosting.com page it clearly states that my php has gone back to Basic, and from what I've read elsewhere in the forums many other peoples (if not everyones) has. This is on the stoli server btw.

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
Our backend shows your account as: PHP Type: Intermediate

Calystos

Reaction score
That was just a theory, but why is the phpMyAdmin thing coming up with that problem? Any ideas if theres anything I can do to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.