PHP version change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calystos

Reaction score
Seems somethings wrong with my account control panel as well as the fact my PHP version seems to have been reset to Basic instead of Intermediate (what it was before the server move).

I'm on the stoli server, and everytime I login to my account control panel its stating that I'm on Basic PHP level now.
Shortly after the server move I logged in an it said I was on Intermediate still, but the account panel was still showing up the old server IP at that time (yet everything else was showing up the new data instead). And because I was getting security errors on my website I went into the account panel and requested a PHP upgrade to Advanced (since it was stating I was on Intermediate). This was about a week ago now and I've still not heard anything from anyone.

So I just tried to go back to the account panel (its now no longer showing ANY server information - its coming up with some error for that bit at the top right) and its saying I'm on PHP Basic and have a request waiting.

I typed in a quick message to re-request or something, and its coming up with the following error message:

The server id '1' does not exist.The server id '1' does not exist.

And in a big box in the middle of the screen it shows this:
An Error Has Occurred
An error occurred with your PHP version change request. Try again later or contact x10Hosting. (Code 3)

Any ideas what I can do as several parts of my website are no longer functioning.

Thanks loads.

Scott

Reaction score
Our backend is showing your account as:
PHP Type: Intermediate

Calystos

Reaction score
Yup, thats what I was. But the account control panel is showing it as Basic. And also a few php functions are still moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.