My designs

iPawd

Reaction score
Wow, all of them are great!

Have they been coded already? Or were they just for fun?

vol7ron

Reaction score
Did you free hand all of those? Some of the designs look like they used stencils, like the curlies in the pic with the ice cream. Also the mug and ice creams are good too. If you're drawing those, that's an amazing job. Heck, even if you are just finding stuff any putting them together with some nice touched-up font, that's also good. You've got a creative mind, either way.

perparim

Reaction score
Thank you all. Im very pleased that you liked them. These are basicly just for practice and i have sold only few of them.

The template for the tile company(Asani Company) took me about a day to finish(only the psd design). I designed a signage for them so it was an easy task couse i knew in which direction to go.

The template for the Printing House took me two weeks or so, the design in photoshop and a little bit of coding. It has a very cool effect using javascript. When you click on the links in the menu it shows a different part of the table with completely different design(4 designs).
I asked 700 euros for it including the psd files, a complete functioning website browser compatible, in three languages and a 360 panorama(you can see one here that i made: http://www.perparimijs.com/). But it seemed to them to expensive. So nothing camed out of it.

What do you think how much does it worth???
Edit:
vol7ron

They are not to hard to do. I just basically draw some shapes and than repeat them. I also design only one half and than mirror it. There are some nice vector designs at vecteezy.com. I grab some shape that i like a swirl or something else and then repeat it modify it and so on.
As for the cups it for a drink called albanian boza. I think its made from wheet i dont know exactly, and its served in those big gllas mugs.

Cheers

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
It's a good and awesome job you've done. I like "antismoking campaign, ashtray lungs" among all.
And thanks for introducing the vector image website "http://www.vecteezy.com".

knights_templar

Reaction score
all of the designs are great, I can see little things such as the alignment in some areas that i'd tweak and make even, otherwise good job
Edit:
If you can design this, code in css and do some server side scripting then you are pricing pretty good in my opinion, maybe you should push the price up just a tad bit more, to say 750-800 euros.

Thank you all. Im very pleased that you liked them. These are basicly just for practice and i have sold only few of them.

The template for the tile company(Asani Company) took me about a day to finish(only the psd design). I designed a signage for them so it was an easy task couse i knew in which direction to go.

The template for the Printing House took me two weeks or so, the design in photoshop and a little bit of coding. It has a very cool effect using javascript. When you click on the links in the menu it shows a different part of the table with completely different design(4 designs).
I asked 700 euros for it including the psd files, a complete functioning website browser compatible, in three languages and a 360 panorama(you can see one here that i made: http://www.perparimijs.com/). But it seemed to them to expensive. So nothing camed out of it.

What do you think how much does it worth???
Edit:
vol7ron

They are not to hard to do. I just basically draw some shapes and than repeat them. I also design only one half and than mirror it. There are some nice vector designs at vecteezy.com. I grab some shape that i like a swirl or something else and then repeat it modify it and so on.
As for the cups it for a drink called albanian boza. I think its made from wheet i dont know exactly, and its served in those big gllas mugs.

Cheers

Last edited: