Are You Afraid Of Dying?

Rayburn

Reaction score
I'm not afraid to die because I have entrusted my life to Jesus Christ as my Saviour. The Bible says that He made it possible for me to have eternal life in Heaven after this life. In order to receive that eternal life, the Bible says that I have to believe that He made it possible for me. And since I believe, I am not afraid to die, because I believe His Word that He will take me to Heaven when I die.

brayden13

Reaction score
u know there is a better chance that we are not real than the chance we are real.

hcse26

Reaction score
Why should I be?

If it's my time, it's my time. It's not like there's anything I can do about it lol

networker

Reaction score
I'm not afraid of dying.Having faith means that our soul
and spirit continue on anyway.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Why be afraid, whe nyou get to 60 or 70 then you can start worrying and visiting places in the world.

Ive got another 83 years til im a 100

My gran is 104 - so theres hope :D

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Why be afraid, whe nyou get to 60 or 70 then you can start worrying and visiting places in the world.

Ive got another 83 years til im a 100

My gran is 104 - so theres hope :D

104, that is really good, you think my grandparents and your grandmother can get together? My grandmother heading for 100 on January 24th and grandfather is 102..... (5 year difference...they must have something to chat about)....

I am afraid of what brings death, think about it....death is when you are not there anymore in that body...but what brings it....(car accident, cancer, aids, gun shot) those are what people should be afraid of)....Just my opinion, would be nice if someone agreed to some extent.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Im not afraid, we all gotta die someday. So why fear it now. Wait untill your dead.

fempower

Reaction score
Yes, there's just so much I haven't done yet. But peacefully would be the way to go.

warlordste

Reaction score
i am not afaid of dying just afaid of losing the ones i love or them losing me because i would not one people to be upset about not having me here or anithing so ad rather live and be one of the last people i care for to die that way i know they all was happy and don't have to worry about losing me :)