Tryin to install Magento....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoutPrices

Reaction score
okay im tryin to instal magento e-commerce on me hosting and when i go to run the install i get this:

Warning: include_once(Mage/Core/functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 50

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Mage/Core/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/local:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/community:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/core:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/lib:.:/x10hosting/php1/lib/php') in /home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 50

Warning: include_once(Varien/Profiler.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 51

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Varien/Profiler.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/local:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/community:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/code/core:/home/dprices/public_html/magento/lib:.:/x10hosting/php1/lib/php') in /home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 51

Fatal error: Class 'Varien_Profiler' not found in /home/dprices/public_html/magento/app/Mage.php on line 440

why?

http://discountprices.x10hosting.com/magento/install.php

any help :S

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
looks like a bad upload. obviously the files it is trying to include don't exist. download it again and re-install

DiscoutPrices

Reaction score
i have done 3 times lol

i will try for the fourth time, also i would love this to be added to fantastico best e-commerce out there.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
email them. you'd be suprised.

DiscoutPrices

Reaction score
did last night.

they sent a e-mail saying that:

"Dear Mr Kenyon

Thank you for contacting us, but your problem is down to your hosting provider.

As with the fantastico v3 any new scripts can be added by the host provider.

The script in question " Magento " is able to be used on the fantastico system.

Thanks

Netenberg Team "

so any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.