How'd I Do w/ my site?

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
It's okay, the biggest problem for me is the wording used on the front page, the fact that you use .gifs, but that's really it. Another thing to do would to make the buttons bigger so to fill the bar.

HWolfpack6

Reaction score
It's okay, the biggest problem for me is the wording used on the front page, the fact that you use .gifs, but that's really it. Another thing to do would to make the buttons bigger so to fill the bar.
Thanks for the response. I used GIF's to make the file size small and because there was no actual photographs used. The wording was meant more for the crowd that I'm aiming for.

Ainokea

Reaction score
the layouts not bad, I dont care for the big buttons or their color. Try changing that a little. The blue on each side is uneven...

other than that great job

HWolfpack6

Reaction score
OK, I changed it slightly to your critiques. Look any better? I agree that the color scheme on the buttons didn't match. Originally, the site was that red, white, and that blue, but then I changed the helmets at the top, and I forgot to change the buttons.

HWolfpack6

Reaction score
I'm setting up co.cc, where could I find my DNS server?

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Its looking very good. I would suggest you use a brown/green/black theme with a football pattern in the background. That would make it look perfect!

HWolfpack6

Reaction score
Its looking very good. I would suggest you use a brown/green/black theme with a football pattern in the background. That would make it look perfect!

I don't think I'm going to change the color scheme simply because it'd be a lot of work (I linked a few of the layers), so I think we're looking at the blue and white.

But thanks for the kind comments.

gptsven

Reaction score
its good for a second site, Keep working man My first sites where even worser than yours... and now I cn rly create nice things!