Hey there B)

S

Swiblet

Hey, guys ^^ What's up? I'm Swiblet. My old account here was Deathpie, but I can't remember a thing about that account (I'm amazed that I remember the name xD) and it really isn't me anymore anyway.

I....missed being here xD You guys were always so cool. I even liked being an account manager back in the day :3 The staff was very cool (you're the best, Corey and Brandon) and I plan to start another site here ^^ Hopefully, after I work my way around this interesting new forum layout and get known again, I can maybe be reinstated someday 8D That would be great.

I'm going to be starting a forum (A phpbb one, please recommend another free one if you know one that's better) for the I.Z.F.A.S, or the Invader Zim Fan Animated Series. We animated a short once and we planned to make entire episodes, but we were hosted on one of those cheap knockoff hosting sites and it died....so we did too :C I know you guys are the real deal, so I'm going to try to move this place onto X10!

Thanks for not dying, you guys :3 I look forward to getting to know all the new members. And to all the old ones that remember me...You still rock out loud B) Peace out.

PS: Staff, if you see this message and if Deathpie still exists...please delete it xD I don't really want to be reprimanded for having multiple accounts.

PSS: Hold on a second >=/ Why is my name not up as "retired staff"?

~~B3N

Last edited by a moderator:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OOoooh now I maybe remember, you were a account manager, but I think you retired before I joined x10... I'm quite sure it was in the retired staff group before...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I could delete your old account, but I could change the password if you want it back an just forgot your pass, what would you prefer?

S

Swiblet

Uhhhh D: Hmmmm.....tough decision xD I know that I want to use Swiblet, because Deathpie is a VERY old name...but I see that Deathpie has a gigantic amount of posts and credits and rep xD Oh man, this is tough. I'll need to think on this one.

I don't suppose I'd be able to change Deathpie's name to Swiblet? That would be perfect c:

~~B3N

Mitch

Reaction score
Yes, it is possible to change the name of an account.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Sweet 8D

Okay....I'm on Deathpie. Now I know that I need to have the Swiblet account removed...but how do I change my name to Swiblet? I don't see a setting for that on the control panel o_O

EDIT: LAWL 8D My signature is so old

~~B3N

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Don't you mean "welcome back"? xDD I remember you too, Smith. You were a very frequent poster while I was still an AM.

~~B3N

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDD Well, at least you tried. Thanks alot :3

If Vigge's still watching the thread...have they gotten back to you yet? :3 And regardless, I've decided to just keep this, even if I can't change my name, so please delete my Swiblet forum account.

~~B3N

~~B3N

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, nice to see you active again. Too bad you can't return as a staff.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I don't want to ^^; But as the "administrative leave" PM states (which I still have), I am welcome back as staff the moment I choose to be. I just want to wait until I actually CAN be a good staff member :B I need to get used to this place first. Then I'll see if I want to apply.

~~B3N

Swiblet

Reaction score
o.o....Hi sohail 8D I remember you too. How have you been?

~~B3N