Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
They shouldn't matter. I am going to PM you

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, it is.

Although this isn't the reason. I am not going to disclose the reason here, and it was made after a long discussion in private about some things.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
LOL haha,

Well dont you think you should explain all the reasons Russ?
Im not saying i dont trust you or anything... but its kinda suspicious o_O

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
You know what, i'll give you my reasons. Now, this has come from higher staff, who may not have the same reasons, But, what I feel is this:

1) It is not professional to have a bunch of young staff answering questions regarding accounts. We've seen it time and time again, to where kids will throw fits and get angry and just quit, so yes, it is a matter of attitude.

2) It's a liability issue, staff members are required to view sites, which may have warez on them, cussing, and so on. We suspend the sites, but we don't want to deal with parents wanting to know why their kids see these things on our sites.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Hmm,

Thank you for explaining, fair enough!

But yea... thats true that most kids do that, but what about the exceptions?

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
You know what, i'll give you my reasons. Now, this has come from higher staff, who may not have the same reasons, But, what I feel is this:

1) It is not professional to have a bunch of young staff answering questions regarding accounts. We've seen it time and time again, to where kids will throw fits and get angry and just quit, so yes, it is a matter of attitude.

2) It's a liability issue, staff members are required to view sites, which may have warez on them, cussing, and so on. We suspend the sites, but we don't want to deal with parents wanting to know why their kids see these things on our sites.

Good and valid reason. If it were my own site I would want to have the most professional image I could possibly provide. Even in my current sites I try to make things as professional as possible.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
disregard this.

Last edited:

Max1337

Reaction score
I did apply for mod, but I don't think it'll ever happen lol...
Especially when I recently got an infraction, all my hopes just dropped instantly...
I do meet nearly all the requirements.... except the infraction, and my posts, but the post count will end up changing soon...
By the time my infraction expires, I don't even think I will get a mod position... it'll probably be closed by then :(
*sigh*

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score

Exactly it's a professional business you don't want immature people ruining the reputation. I happen to know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.