What game for the holidays?

Killjoy116

Reaction score
So i about to start winter break and i have that game rental service "gamefly" (it's like netflix but for games) and i was wonder what game should i start playing for my winter break.

burner35

Reaction score
Try these games:
- Farcry 2
- GTA IV (4)
- Red Alert 3
- Mirrors Edge

There some of the top games of the year. :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Loads of games that you could try this year. 2008 was probably the best year in terms of games. Games I'd suggest would be Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, The Orange Box, GTA IV, Mirror's Edge, Crysis (if your PC can even handle it) and any Call of Duty game. I would suggest the Orange Box for the PC as it's of much more value in the long run than the console version. Not to mention Mods and the actual Source Code for the game are available too if you don't believe me :)

Last edited:

Zdroyd

Reaction score
What about Halo 3 no one said Halo 3!

Fallout 3, L4D, Call of Duty 4 or 5, etc, etc... Most of the good games out are First Person Shooters... Orange Box (and yes its better for the PC.) Or get Halo 2 PC, the mapping tools are awesome!

redefinelove

Reaction score
Loads of games that you could try this year. 2008 was probably the best year in terms of games. Games I'd suggest would be Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, The Orange Box, GTA IV, Mirror's Edge, Crysis (if your PC can even handle it) and any Call of Duty game. I would suggest the Orange Box for the PC as it's of much more value in the long run than the console version. Not to mention Mods and the actual Source Code for the game are available too if you don't believe me :)

I second Mirror's Edge, Crysis, and Call of Duty.

Mongoose92

Reaction score
I wouldn't rent Far Cry 2, I have it and it gets boring after a while... Orange Box, GTA, Crysis and Call of Duty are all brilliant ideas.

j4k3s7a

Reaction score
if you have an xbox fable 2 is amazing, then there is also rainbow six vegas 2

Killjoy116

Reaction score
thanks for the great games.. i agree gta 4 and fable 2 are great games.. I think ill try mirrors edge first but i heard it was kinda short..

star999

Reaction score
Everyone else already said all the cool games.

I would go with Fable 2. I'm getting it myself so I'll see if its as good as everyone says.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
If you have not played Halo 1 yet I suggest you do. Its the best "classic" game ever!

And many people (including me) believe that it has the best co-op of all 3 games.