How To Get Your Site To Member's Likings!

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Many people have the problem of not knowing what people love the most. You don't have to be a able to read other's minds or become a super nerd to find out. This Tutorial will help you on figuring it out the easy way. Your Welcome in advance.

You can see a demo version here.
User: Demo
Pass: demo

Well, here we go. Easy steps:

1) Download ClickHeat from here.

2) Follow the instructions here.

3) You can now see where people click the most on your site and use this to your advantage.

With this in mind, you should test out many different strategies:

1) Start off by slowly adding different things. If you get a good amount of clicks, then keep it. If not, trash it.

2) Check out what people click more of. Then add more of that type and build off of that.

3) Add alot of many different things. I do mean ALOT. Then see what people click the most and keep those. Then trash the others and build off from that.

All three are good ways of using ClickHeat to your advantage and keeping members on your site or bringing even more to your site. Of course, I will be using this as well. ;]

If you have any questions or comments, then post below.

If you have any problems then ask tech@labsmedia.com.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
actually this will be very useful, if a person is not sure what to put up on his or her site.

I will use it. Soki thanks for the post about this. : )

tittat

Reaction score
Nice Soki nice....
But i think Google Analytics can also do this work, it will show where your visitors click and how often they do.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Your Welcome. :]

Yeah, Google Analytics is very useful as well and similar.

cuillini

Reaction score
thanks this is a great resource and help for others.

keep up the good work,

cuillini

Sohail

Reaction score
You should also send your members some monthly fancy newsletters I guess... Keep them active or give them a reason too. (e.g. competitions, prizes etc...)

gptsven

Reaction score
Nice man I never knew this existed:) do you need to run a certain script on your server? or how exactly does it work?

Well I think its a cool script and I thank you for posting it.
However I do think you can use this tool to kinda ruin your site too.

As a web developer or one in becoming you should never forget the real purpose of your website, your main goal to reach.The idea you had when you was still actually coding the website.
suppose you start a website and you are posting articles on PPC advertising, and a minor sub term you once 'mentioned' on your website had a couple of clicks do not start to base on that term... it could end bad..

dbojan

Reaction score
Thanks, this is a great tool. @tittat i didn't knew that google analytics can do same thing.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Your welcome. It is very useful, and the great thing is that it actually works! :]